DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are making the mistake of thinking I am following personality politics. I don't care who stated that Hydroxychloroquine, Zinc and Azithromycin is an effective therapeutic treatment. What I dislike

Roger Seheult (Medcram) called it earlier than that. Echoed by many on here. And bought by similar numbers of people. My 2 boxes sit untouched. Glad ive got them. Lots of tonic as prophylaxi

It is very simple why the media are desperate to show evidence that Hydroxychloroquine, Zinc and Azithromycin are an ineffective therapeutic treatment. It is because Trump asserted that it was effecti

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Libspero said:

I agree with the Dr..    it's been in safe use for years,  just make it available over the counter and let the public choose.

If I was in the "at risk" category I would be annoyed at not being given the option.   What are the medical profession really afraid of ?

Maybe the question is, “What is big Pharma afraid of?” To which the answer might be, “The cost of an HCQ tablet“.

Edited by Mirror Mirror
Just now, Mirror Mirror said:

Maybe the question is, “What is big Pharma afraid of?” To which the answer might be, the cost of an HCQ tablet.

They needn't worry..   there is enough hysteria now surrounding Covid that every government in the world will buy the vaccine as soon as it becomes available.

3 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

The nigerian lady should remain calmer and more focused IMO, but that comment could be construed as a bit racist

Vital for her to be there as sadly, in the current climate, the others would be dismissed as being white by plenty of the racists out there. Having a black female doctor negates a lot of the argument of those, whom I increasingly believe, have a vested and dangerous interest in continuing this 'pandemic'.

16 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Vital for her to be there as sadly, in the current climate, the others would be dismissed as being white by plenty of the racists out there. Having a black female doctor negates a lot of the argument of those, whom I increasingly believe, have a vested and dangerous interest in continuing this 'pandemic'.

I think you are right in the black aspect

I aslo think you are right in that the pandemic is very convenient for some people and they would like it to be as bad as possible in the run up to November in the US

But, outside any measures to prevent transmission, the pandemic is out of our control.

Even if there is a treatment that prevents mortality, I would wonder if we have the capacity to provide that treatment if all the vulnerable require it at the same time.

Edited by Hopeful
15 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Even if there is a treatment that prevents mortality, I would wonder if we have the capacity to provide that treatment if all the vulnerable require it at the same time.

Which brings us back to what many of us asked about the drug several months ago - are they trying to hoard the drug for themselves? Themselves being the elite / rich / politicians. Boris didn't get the memo obviously but, as I have pointed out before, look how elderly the US Congress is - no deaths.

23 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

I think you are right in the black aspect

I aslo think you are right in that the pandemic is very convenient for some people and they would like it to be as bad as possible in the run up to November in the US

But, outside any measures to prevent transmission, the pandemic is out of our control.

I would definitely put that down to lack of will if it couldn't be manufactured in a matter of 2/3 months. look what was done in war times, whole factories and production lines rebuilt in weeks after being bombed to bits.  

24 minutes ago, onlyme said:

I would definitely put that down to lack of will if it couldn't be manufactured in a matter of 2/3 months. look what was done in war times, whole factories and production lines rebuilt in weeks after being bombed to bits.  

I was thinking more the hospital bed capacity rather than drug availability. But I have no knowledge of either

Edited by Hopeful

I have been talking about HCQ for months on my thread. 

We knew it was effective against the original SARS before 2005.

https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-422X-2-69

There was even a TV show made about it in 2003.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Dead_Zone_episodes#Season_2_(2003)

We knew that Zinc was effective many years ago

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21079686/

Drs Zev Zelenko and Didier Raoult were publicising the effective treatment in March 2020. Both were viciously smeared afterwards.

There were fake trials published in The Lancet. Another clinical trial was """accidentally""" designed to give a potentially lethal dose after three days.

Right from the start, the establishment has done everything it can to stop the effective HCQ treatment, the greatest medical scandal in all of history.

IT probably works (even fauci presented papers that said it did on SARS) what has happened as big pharma is getting involved and the last thing people need to is a cheap easy solution.

Then we will not be scared and listen to the governent as it steals and crushes our lives further. 

I do wonder about Q who said people have to be made to see, well it is pretty obvious if you ask me how bad pretty much all the establishment are and it is going tolead to an awakening. Hopefully politicians will be terrified to walk the streets when people finally see through it all

16 minutes ago, Stunley Andwin said:

Right from the start, the establishment has done everything it can to stop the effective HCQ treatment, the greatest medical scandal in all of history.

I know. 😥

Will the sheeple wake up though, they are pulling out all the stops to stop Trump. 

This was always about the US Presidential election in November.

As aside I read the most effective use of HCQ is with Zinc and Azithromycin. Trump called it back in February or March I think.

17 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

IT probably works (even fauci presented papers that said it did on SARS) what has happened as big pharma is getting involved and the last thing people need to is a cheap easy solution.

Then we will not be scared and listen to the governent as it steals and crushes our lives further. 

I think the problem is if you are already in late stages of the virus and receiving intensive care,  this isn't a miracle drug that will save you.

I think the jury is still out as to whether there are benefits to taking it when you very first contract the disease.  My guess/suspicion is that there is some benefit..  albeit possible minor.

1 minute ago, Libspero said:

I think the problem is if you are already in late stages of the virus and receiving intensive care,  this isn't a miracle drug that will save you.

I think the jury is still out as to whether there are benefits to taking it when you very first contract the disease.  My guess/suspicion is that there is some benefit..  albeit possible minor.

Yup I think it is best taken in the early stages along with the other drugs, it is not going to save you if your on a ventilator

Mind the virus seems to have gone at the moment from the population, outside a few areas