• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Louise Mensch

Accusing Trump of the same kind of things that have often been leveled at one of his predecessors who just happens to be married to his erstwhile rival?

31 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

The woman is a grade A political bunny boiler and attention seeker. I now nominate that this mental condition is called Menschausens Syndrome....

xD

19 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Isn't it risky to make claims like that about Trump? Whatever his failings for the moment he's POTUS, and very powerful.If it's not true and he puts a legal team on it....

They could decide to revoke her visa. Simple as that.

I am disappointed that we have got so far into this thread without a photo of Ms Mensch.

170308-grove-Louise-Mensch-tease_bc2lvu

Definitely fit for the Undeluded non scrapper birds thread. Apart from the Undeluded bit.

On a semi-serious note, watching her go through this is somewhat heartbreaking, she seems to live in a 24 hour a day conspiracy theory, she has been tweeting 400 to 500 times a day for a few months now.

55 minutes ago, Stunley Andwin said:

I am disappointed that we have got so far into this thread without a photo of Ms Mensch.

Definitely fit for the Undeluded non scrapper birds thread. Apart from the Undeluded bit.

On a semi-serious note, watching her go through this is somewhat heartbreaking, she seems to live in a 24 hour a day conspiracy theory, she has been tweeting 400 to 500 times a day for a few months now.

I thought you were exaggerating but it appears not. Someone who is doing that obviously has some serious issues. I predict a breakdown.

45 minutes ago, The Idiocrat said:

I thought you were exaggerating but it appears not. Someone who is doing that obviously has some serious issues. I predict a breakdown.

I am not so sure. It is possible. But I also wonder if it is a calculated ploy to jump on board the anti-Trump / Putin conspiracy bandwagon - those US TV news networks pay silly salaries and there is a long history of Brits getting paid handsomely in US luvie-land?

Edited by The Masked Tulip

Milo suggested that she was a plant to make the so-called liberals look foolish.

https://animeright.news/zanting/milo-yiannopoulos-confirms-louise-mensch-is-a-troll-who-runs-cover-for-rupert-murdoch

I think that that naughty fag was just trolling however, to pull of a fake this convincing and long lasting would require quite the superhuman effort.

IIRC, she completely lost the plot around mid-March, and by the time of the Westminster Bridge attack was at about 20000 tweets. 

93,061 at the time of writing.

42 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I am not so sure. It is possible. But I also wonder if it is a calculated ploy to jump on board the anti-Trump / Putin conspiracy bandwagon - those US TV news networks pay silly salaries and there is a long history of Brits getting paid handsomely in US luvie-land?

Oh, I'm sure it started as an attempt to further her career. But if she's twatting every few minutes then surely she can't be doing anything else. I'd imagine it would be driving her (2nd) husband completely nuts. Also, every few seconds/minutes she is waiting for and getting reactions from people - surely a road to madness. This might explain it from her Wikipedia page:

Mensch is diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, which made her realise she was "self medicating" with wine for stress, and she has now almost completely given up alcohol.[99] She has also commented, on BBC Question Time during a debate on calls to decriminalise hard drugs, about taking hard drugs in her 20s; she subsequently told the press "It is something that I regret incredibly, that, in my youth, I messed with my brain. I said ‘we all do stupid things when we are young’. It’s had long-term mental health effects on me. It’s caused me to be more anxious than I need to be.

Edited by The Idiocrat

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

Not since your mam lost the last of her teeth...

;)

XYY

My mums not had teeth since she was late 20s. She reckons popping out kids knacked them and it was easier to get rid.

Shes nuts. Like a mad old 80 yo, but younger.

5 minutes ago, spygirl said:

My mums not had teeth since she was late 20s. She reckons popping out kids knacked them and it was easier to get rid.

Shes nuts. Like a mad old 80 yo, but younger.

Weird way of giving birth. I thought they came out the other end. o.O

49 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I bet shes the dirtiest burd in the world tho.

I seem to recall TMT having a thing for her on ToS after an appearance on Newsnight in a dress & leggings. The 'thing' may have been his todger. 

Eye candy, yes, trouble, most definitely.....