DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was out for a run this morning in the Lincolnshire Wolds, at about the remotest spot I came across a couple (late 50's/early 60's) out for a walk. We were possibly a mile from the next person,

Driving in my motor car. Lockdown means I won't get far.

This is why I am so angry if we had a media that would report on real things it would be good, it is all out there this is all over blown (not denying it is a risk to some) but mostly the government h

34 minutes ago, Bornagain said:

We were possibly a mile from the next person, out on a sunny day in the middle of nowhere and the women was wearing a mask.

I found it difficult to believe my eyes.

What on earth did she think was going to happen to her on a deserted hillside in the back of beyond ?

On her way to a dogging meetup.

6 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

On her way to a dogging meetup.

That would be a better explanation than my simple assumption that she is a moron.

Unfortunately, we were a mile or so from the nearest car park, and I have never heard anybody sugggest it's a dogging spot.

3 hours ago, Bornagain said:

I was out for a run this morning in the Lincolnshire Wolds, at about the remotest spot I came across a couple (late 50's/early 60's) out for a walk.

We were possibly a mile from the next person, out on a sunny day in the middle of nowhere and the women was wearing a mask.

I found it difficult to believe my eyes.

What on earth did she think was going to happen to her on a deserted hillside in the back of beyond ?

Their are people in this country who are more stupid than I could ever have imagined possible.

And that is what the government is dealing with

And no, there was no need for her to wear a mask.

38 minutes ago, Rowley said:

Seen people wearing a mask and latex gloves, then liberally applying sanitizer to the gloves at the entrance of Waitrose 

I've seen shop workers doing that. Makes sense to save their skin.

Still ridiculous of course but I would do same if forced.