DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Little bit creepy 

I'm 6ft, but I have a mate who is 5'4 and now that he's single again he's back in the dating game (online and offline). It's hard for some people to get their head around if you're not short but havin

I don't really notice short people as I am 6 3" so 99% of people I meet are the same height or smaller. It is only when I meet a truly big b*****d I think "eh up" and find it quite intriguing to be lo

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

You obviously never met Khagendra Thapa Magar, he was only 67cm tall

No, that is small. I used to have a good drinking chum called Richard. He was 5ft3, so was always known as Big Dick. A real party animal. He always said all women looked big to him, but the same size laying down.

2 minutes ago, Option5 said:

Always remember the scene in "the war wagon" (John Wayne  and Kirk Douglas) where they shoot two bad guys.

Lomax (Douglas): "Mine hit the ground first."

Taw Jackson (Wayne): "Mine was taller."

I don't whether you worry about your (percieved) lack of stature. Some are very sensitive about it. And at school, everything different is a pisstake. I was ridiculed for for intellect, because I had some.

5 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I don't whether you worry about your (percieved) lack of stature. Some are very sensitive about it. And at school, everything different is a pisstake. I was ridiculed for for intellect, because I had some.

Not in the least, it's been a big advantage for most of my life. I developed skills in dealing with attempts at bullying that have helped me in almost every aspect of life.

Edited by Option5
2 minutes ago, Option5 said:

Not in the least, it's been a big advantage for most of my life. I developed skills in dealing with attempts at bullying that have helped me in almost every aspect of life.

Hit them in the balls I guess (head height), but meant metaphorically.

1 minute ago, Option5 said:

Or remember how to spell perceived :ph34r:

Sorry, but too good to miss....

Thanks for that. We all make mistakes. Why I always trust the best to find mine. You must be annoying to work with.

6 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Hit them in the balls I guess (head height), but meant metaphorically.

Hit them with logic of they were smart or anything that came to hand if it got physical. I worked out very quickly that I could "fight fair" and lose or "fight dirty" and maybe win.

Just now, MrPin said:

Thanks for that. We all make mistakes. Why I always trust the best to find mine. You must be annoying to work with.

I wouldn't know, I've never worked with me :).

But I imagine you're correct in your assumption.

I'm 6ft, but I have a mate who is 5'4 and now that he's single again he's back in the dating game (online and offline). It's hard for some people to get their head around if you're not short but having seen first hand how difficult he's finding it to "match" with women who only want 6ft+, well it gets me down a bit so I don't know how he must feel. I understand the reasoning for women to specify that - on a carnal level they only want the most virile, strong tall men, but other than his limited height he's a really sound guy. Fucking hilarious and really intelligent.

It's a shame more women aren't willing to sacrifice their height fantasies in exchange for everything else that'd make them happy. Is it really any different to a man only wanting to shag women who are 36DD and up?

What I will say is that anyone who takes the piss constantly out of a man's limited height, to their face or otherwise, is an absolute cunt IMPO. You can't change it, it's simply genetics, so why go on about it?

Edited by spunko
2 hours ago, MrPin said:

Mr @Option5 is not the tallest in the world. But he is NOT a midget. I am bit taller but not enormous. Do you ever notice how tall people are, because I don't, apart from the 6ft10 bloke I used to work with.

I only notice people if they are a lot shorter or a lot taller than me.

Under 5.5 or over 6.4.

What I do notice is blokes with jewelry.

Oh, and stupid tribal earrings or facial tats.

15 minutes ago, spunko said:

I'm 6ft, but I have a mate who is 5'4 and now that he's single again he's back in the dating game (online and offline). It's hard for some people to get their head around if you're not short but having seen first hand how difficult he's finding it to "match" with women who only want 6ft+, well it gets me down a bit so I don't know how he must feel. I understand the reasoning for women to specify that - on a carnal level they only want the most virile, strong tall men, but other than his limited height he's a really sound guy. Fucking hilarious and really intelligent.

It's a shame more women aren't willing to sacrifice their height fantasies in exchange for everything else that'd make them happy. Is it really any different to a man only wanting to shag women who are 36DD and up?

What I will say is that anyone who takes the piss constantly out of a man's limited height, to their face or otherwise, is an absolute cunt IMPO. You can't change it, it's simply genetics, so why go on about it?

Wimmin? Feckle n shallow?

No......

There are two types of short blokes.

Good humoured ones who accept being short and get on it, maybe buying those clunk look tall shoes.

And psychotic fuckers who rage n pick fights in with tall big blokes, which used to be n brothers -

'Oh we were out with spy n brothers and this really angry 13yo tried to pick a fight with them ....'

4 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I only notice people if they are a lot shorter or a lot taller than me.

Under 5.5 or over 6.4.

What I do notice is blokes with jewelry.

Oh, and stupid tribal earrings or facial tats.

Yes, that's pretty much my take on it.

Most people with whom I associate are "about my age" (plus or minus 15 years) or "about my size" (plus 3", minus 7" given that women are generally shorter).

When they fall within those criteria I don't generally dwell upon it further.