DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Zero deaths from/with CV19 in Met Police

16 minutes ago, JackieO said:

FOI request reveals as of 31st May 2020

https://www.met.police.uk/SysSiteAssets/foi-media/metropolitan-police/disclosure_2020/may_2020/information-rights-unit---police-officer-deaths-due-to-the-coronavirus

That's zero deaths from/with CV19 in Met police in England/Scotland and Wales.

ImageImage

My brother is front line police and has worked all the way through this with no social distancing and says he knows no one who caught it either. He is based in Barnsley one of the hotspots apparently 

almost like this has been totally blown out of all proportion 

12 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

My brother is front line police and has worked all the way through this with no social distancing and says he knows no one who caught it either. He is based in Barnsley one of the hotspots apparently 

almost like this has been totally blown out of all proportion 

Or police are mostly young and well fit ?

Just now, ad_ceng said:

My brother is but it does not mean they do not get it. Most police officers are not that git or healthy just like nurses

I knew one who kept fit but he liked pies so had to work hard at it. but a copper that can't run is no use to anyone. Except criminals. You'd think they'd have standards.

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

I have a neighbour who was a fairly senior policeman, it was a bit of a shock to him when they reintroduced the fitness test for higher ranks.

If it's anything like the offshore medical, if you can blow up a balloon, and find your feet, you are in.