DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Nigel Farage Investigates

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's just up the road from me, I tried to share that video on a local FB group and I got banned. People have seen these "migrants" wandering the streets in large numbers and harassing women, but we

Bear in mind that there will be working people in this country paying tax and paying for their own accommodation who are worse off than this. A single person or a couple with no children in a low paid

Hadn't come across this before - I know he's not everyone's cup of tea, but worth a watch (10 mins long). Seems to be a new thing after he was removed from LBC.  

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, spunko said:

Latest episode

!

Been to a couple of weddings of school friends at the chimney house back in the day.  Not too posh but not cheap.  Leafy surroundings.  Last stayed over in 2005 so I cannot comment on the strength of the wifi.

The hotel is on a busy, windy, narrow A road which leads to the M6. No pavements. It's a fair old - dangerous -walk to either Congleton or Sandbach town centres. 

They are in the middle of nowhere, waiting.

20 minutes ago, spunko said:

I'm really hoping this is the start of the build-up to the Reform Party launching a campaign. I know that a lot of DOSBODers think he's a shill, and he might be, but ultimately it can't get any worse than Boris.

Oddly enough I was just thinking this. Once Brexit is done and this Covid nonsense dies down we really need Mr Farage to stand for Parliament. Then the Tories can take up the centre-left vacuum left by Labour and the Faragists can occupy the right.

34 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Oddly enough I was just thinking this. Once Brexit is done and this Covid nonsense dies down we really need Mr Farage to stand for Parliament. Then the Tories can take up the centre-left vacuum left by Labour and the Faragists can occupy the right.

The Tories already are left of centre-left.

28 minutes ago, Underwhelmed said:

no meaningful change will come from the ballot box, Farage is just a self-publicist. How many times has he stood and failed to become a MP?

The latter part of your post makes no sense. He has failed to become an MP because the establishment doesn't want him to be one, and have even committed voter fraud in Thanet to prevent it.

Would he be just another globalish shill if he were to become an MP? Maybe. I don't know.

On 03/08/2020 at 14:08, spunko said:

Hadn't come across this before - I know he's not everyone's cup of tea, but worth a watch (10 mins long). Seems to be a new thing after he was removed from LBC.

From the time that video was realest it took 6 days for the government to make a statement the same bullshit as the last one 

But it`s making them react if they keep on saying one thing and doing nothing i`m pretty sure they know it will be to their determent 

IMO Boris build build build campaign should be kicked of with asylum centers preferably on a cold and wet  island with no fecking broadband 

@Long time lurking my preference is for a detention centre for new illegals, with a minimum of 6 months there while their asylum claims are handled for them to be sent back home. If they aren't sent home, i.e. if the home country doesn't accept them, they can continue living on the island. Somewhere remote enough but not too far away, and impossible to escape from, like Tristan De Cunha. If that's too far there are nearer ones.

It will be costly for us to do, but it will act as a deterrent.

And I know what you're thinking, no civilised country would ever do this... well I have good news. Australia has been doing it for a few years now at Christmas Island. Despite some occasional handwringing from the Guardian it's surprisingly been quite hush hush from the libtards.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/jan/26/inside-christmas-island-the-australian-detention-centre-with-four-asylum-seekers-and-a-26m-price-tag

The Telegraph were reporting 200 came across yesterday..   in a single day.

Talk,  and nothing more,   of the Navy getting involved.

I've nothing against these people trying to come across..   but this open border stuff needs to stop.  It's ridiculous.  Especially if we're having to pay to have them all put up in the Hilton.

14 minutes ago, spunko said:

@Long time lurking my preference is for a detention centre for new illegals, with a minimum of 6 months there while their asylum claims are handled for them to be sent back home. If they aren't sent home, i.e. if the home country doesn't accept them, they can continue living on the island. Somewhere remote enough but not too far away, and impossible to escape from, like Tristan De Cunha. If that's too far there are nearer ones.

It will be costly for us to do, but it will act as a deterrent.

And I know what you're thinking, no civilised country would ever do this... well I have good news. Australia has been doing it for a few years now at Christmas Island. Despite some occasional handwringing from the Guardian it's surprisingly been quite hush hush from the libtards.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/jan/26/inside-christmas-island-the-australian-detention-centre-with-four-asylum-seekers-and-a-26m-price-tag

Yep i know all about that island it came about after they closed the Woomera  site after it become a bit controversial 

Between the detention centers and the Australian navy turning boats around and fucking them of with force it was said asylum application fell by 90% in one year  

We along with the French are basically running a door to door concierge services free of charge it`s no deterrent that`s for sure 

PS forget Chrismas Island here`s the real deal https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nauru_Regional_Processing_Centre

Edited by Long time lurking
2 hours ago, JackieO said:

Getting more and more Orwellian by the day. 

This is the real reason why ofcom wants to regulate live streams. Real citizen journalism

https://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2020/07/16/ofcom-launches-call-to-evidence-on-online-video-platforms/

18 minutes ago, Libspero said:

The Telegraph were reporting 200 came across yesterday..   in a single day.

Talk,  and nothing more,   of the Navy getting involved.

I've nothing against these people trying to come across..   but this open border stuff needs to stop.  It's ridiculous.  Especially if we're having to pay to have them all put up in the Hilton.

The number of daily live births for England is about 1750 per day. Of those, 1250 are to mothers from the UK, 82 from Africa, 165 from ME + Asia. Not all of the UK mothers will have British nevermind european heritage, so I would round it down to 1500.

If we take the figures to be true then its still 3 British to 1 non British increase in numbers.

If we are seeing 200 per day recorded then what is the true number? How many family members does each landed individual bring over to "reunite families"?

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/livebirths/datasets/parentscountryofbirth

39 minutes ago, spunko said:

@Long time lurking my preference is for a detention centre for new illegals, with a minimum of 6 months there while their asylum claims are handled for them to be sent back home. If they aren't sent home, i.e. if the home country doesn't accept them, they can continue living on the island. Somewhere remote enough but not too far away...

Nissen huts on Gruinard Island for me.

2 hours ago, reformed nice guy said:

If we are seeing 200 per day recorded then what is the true number? How many family members does each landed individual bring over to "reunite families"?

For once I do trust the stats.

They all turn themselves in as soon as they arrive..    why live on the street when you can live in a Hilton ?!