DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

King Juan Carlos does a runner

The former King of Spain, Juan Carlos, has left Spain for the good of Spain and the Spanish people it has been reported this afternoon.

Corruption allegations apparently.

Dependent upon whom you believe he was last seen rowing to Epstein island, romping to Randy Andy's ski lodge or paddling to Tom Hanks' secret Greek island lair.

Rumours that he has sought sanctuary in Gibraltar have not yet been denied by Her Majesty's government. Nor have they been raised.

Allegedly he has now decided to be known as Harry and has dyed his hair ginger. Anyone for a few verses of Begin the Beguine?

Edited by The Masked Tulip
typo
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Portillo is a funny one, ideally I'd despise him, but he just seems so happy with himself for being an utter cunt I find myself admiring him. It helps he likes trains. 

that's why i said modern leftists.  They are not the Left that I supported, which was the Labour party of the Valleys, of Nye Bevan and others who were trying to claw dignity back from the owners of c

Yes, absolutely the franco regime was awful, murderous, evil, and vile. But it did not seek to eliminate the Spanish people and replace them.  it did not seek to eliminate spanish culture and rep

1 hour ago, Calcutta said:

Portillo is a funny one, ideally I'd despise him, but he just seems so happy with himself for being an utter cunt I find myself admiring him. It helps he likes trains. 

I knew someone who worked for him back in the nineties quite well.

Apparrently an absolute grade A cunt of the absolute first water.

5 minutes ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

Interesting, would like to hear more. He comes across quite well on telly, I think, although of course he could just be a good actor.

2 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Interesting, would like to hear more. He comes across quite well on telly, I think, although of course he could just be a good actor.

From what I understand the typical SOP for some of these sorts, politicains and bad chief execs being the best two types I can think of.

If you were nothing to do with him or his agenda you were cannon fodder/an irrelevance and treated like shit across the board from what I understand. Surprised me as he does come across well in some of the things I have seen him do. But they do practice in front of the mirror.

Just now, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

I like Portillo if for no other reason that someone else has worse dress sense than I do. He's Gay, I thought being Gay and having style went hand in hand? 

I’m not sure he is, but his boyfriend is.  xD

i’ll get me coat.  xD

1 hour ago, One percent said:

Remember that portillo moment at the 97 election?  Golden it was.  xD

It was good but he spoiled it by admitting defeat gracefully and wishing his replacement well. The David Mellor moment was much better for me as he got into a total strop about it:

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-politics-29934257/bbc-rewind-david-mellor-loses-putney

Laura Pisscock this time around was fun too - refused to shake the winners hand and stomped off the stage like a teenager who's been told to tidy their bedroom.

3 hours ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

Interesting. I've known a few people who worked for famous politicos and often they turn out to be very different in private vs. public. E.g. Mandelslime was very well liked by his staff whereas Frank Dobson was a total twat - I would have expected it to be the opposite way around. 

4 hours ago, stokiescum said:

I’m to old to go fight fascists but I might give it a go if I get to shoot a few far left fuckers

If the Spanish Civil war happened again, I'd be fighting with the fascists.  That's a terrifying state of affairs considering I am firmly left of centre in most things.