DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Who lives in a house like this?

Just now, MrPin said:

What, erm, like a foetus that won't come out?

No, the brain is a magic thing. Adults sometimes have bits of their brain stuck at different ages. Men sometimes get stuck in the teen years. Girls get stuck on glitter and sparkly crap.

The brain of the person who decorated that probably likes all the celebrity reality shite on TV too.

It's gaudy but this decor style is surprisingly common. Crushed velvet and polished black glass everywhere. Can tell exactly what kind of woman lives here: dyed blonde hair, crap skin from too much boozing , pushing 50 who goes out to get fucked 2-3 times a week down the local tastless Prosecco bar like MuMus in Maidstone:

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/0d/28/1c/83/mu-mu-restaurant.jpg

They love it so much they try to replicate the faux burlesque look at home but can't really pull it off.

Still, it's better than boring beige walls. 

3 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Not only is it horrible, there’s barely any floor space left in any of the rooms. They’d be well advised to move out into rented accommodation and have it all repainted inoffensively if they want to sell 

Plus the entire garden has been astro-turfed, the plants growing up the fences are plastic and every square foot outside is full of crap just like inside.

7 minutes ago, spunko said:

It's gaudy but this decor style is surprisingly common. Crushed velvet and polished black glass everywhere. Can tell exactly what kind of woman lives here: dyed blonde hair, crap skin from too much boozing , pushing 50 who goes out to get fucked 2-3 times a week down the local tastless Prosecco bar like MuMus in Maidstone:

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/0d/28/1c/83/mu-mu-restaurant.jpg

They love it so much they try to replicate the faux burlesque look at home but can't really pull it off.

Still, it's better than boring beige walls. 

Um, how did you gain such an insight - have you been working as a gigolo?

4 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

This photo from 10 years ago explains the pikeyesque taste a bit better, they have invested a lot and time and effort into their creation, its Del Boys place.

1907847310_Screenshotfrom2020-08-0413-23-56.thumb.jpg.62e3fdcb6348735315553a0a4d91b241.jpg

I wonder if the neighbours will club together to buy it just to get rid of them?

Just now, spunko said:

Night out in Stoke.

Just the one?

What's the betting that they are asking top dollar because their house is so attractive?

The EA who came to check out my old rented flat took photos and showed them to me. But that's not what it actually looks like I told him. He smiled and told me that they are trained to frame photographs to make the property look at its best.

So why don't you do that then? I asked him.

He stopped smiling for some reason :ph34r:

10 minutes ago, spunko said:

Edited by Option5

Was thinking it looks pretty claustrophobic.  The wide lens photos generally make things look larger than otherwise but I get nervous thinking looking at the photo and thinking what would happen if there was a fire or how you would navigate from the sink to the fridge.  

Probably optical illusion of sorts but looks like a dark fairy tale/ never never land nightmare getting work l stuck in there with all that junk trapping your escape.

1 hour ago, Great Guy said:

Have a look at this house... 

It's like a three year old girl decorated it. 

https://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/55472017?search_identifier=aff04b7574812422abfd96badd2669ba

Post local houses with equally nice decor.

Before I clicked the link I was certain I'd be able to trump it. Sod's law - you've posted the very house I was thinking of. It's truly horrendous and they've even managed to fit in two conservatories on their postage stamp. The market is so crazy around here at the moment that it might even sell!