DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Explosions at port in Beirut

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

oddly, I was reading about this.  Apparently for centuries it was not known how romans had done this, as when the recipes were followed exactly it didn't work.  Scientists and engineers theorised for

A once civilised country that never fully recovered from a massive influx of refugees over its Southern border. Sounds familiar?

Lebanese Government release first picture of suspect.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

'Kinell; I wasn't expecting the video to continue like that.

Chemical storage at port - fertiliser, dynamite maybe?

Edit: Russia Today link; always first to report things without feeling the need to spin them.

https://www.rt.com/news/497080-beirut-explosion-lebanon-videos/

Quoting myself but just look at how the BBC is reporting it.

Spin first; facts following.

Beirut blast: Explosion rocks city ahead of Hariri verdict

A large blast has hit the Lebanese capital, Beirut, ahead of the verdict in a trial for the killing of ex-PM Rafik Hariri in 2005.

Reports say the explosion was in the port area of the city, with unconfirmed reports of a second blast.

Video showed a large mushroom cloud and extensive damage.

A UN tribunal is due to issue its verdict in the trial in absentia of four suspects in the murder by car bomb of Rafik Hariri.

All four are members of the Iranian-backed Hezbollah group, which has consistently denied any role in Hariri's death.

The possible second explosion was reported to be at the Hariri residence in the city.

Dozens have been injured, AFP news agency reports, quoting a security source.

The latest reports come amid political tension in Lebanon, with street demonstrations against the government's handling the worst economic crisis since the 1975-1990 civil war.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-53656220

273aca62d2ccb90de034de6363fecfab_origina

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Quoting myself but just look at how the BBC is reporting it.

Spin first; facts following.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-53656220

273aca62d2ccb90de034de6363fecfab_origina

Shocking editorialization.  In fact, their insistence of assigning blame would put an early blip on the old false flag radar.

Also the guy claiming it's 1 kiloton... lol.  I KT and all of those who recorded it would be vaporized.

It’s a big’un alright, but nowhere near 0.1KT scale. I saw 200lb of P3 (or equiv) go off under water and a similar expansion ring was visible. 
A shed load of something ordnance like just went pop, the question is why? Lots of people filming the White smoke before the second explosion. Sounds like a bad situation getting out of hand, but not likely to be a military strike, imho.