DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Inspired by the punch up in the other thread xD

there'll never be peace on earth cos blokes like a good arguement too much which far too often leads to a punch up....

'Love thy neighbour'? gimme a break......AND it's the government that drives this divisiveness most of the bloody time

Check this out, you can't EVEN try and eat 'minus a mask' without some pro-fascist govvie busy body getting in your 'space'

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/woman-throws-coffee-mans-face-not-wearing-mask

Edited by 5min OCD speculator
1 minute ago, MrPin said:

All this nonsense is frustrating people. I wonder when the murder rate will outstrip the Covid deaths.

I'm sure it does already!! That's something else, check out the death rate in Germany, 20% of that in the UK! And them Germans are very efficient don't ya know! :P

Did you hear about the guy who got eaten by a crocodile? Died of coronavirus

It's all part of modern identity politics, people are obsessed with being part of the group and punishing those who don't conform, funnily enough it's mostly those on the left and funnier still is that this concept is the basis for racism.

I had some stupid cow mumbling to herself when I didn't use the provided hand sanitiser in a shop, but i'm like "I know my hands are clean, why the fuck would I voluntarily contaminate myself only to find out that the dispenser has fucking run out????", but common sense isn't the point, the point is that I wasn't doing what every other idiot was doing. The same way that drivers abuse cyclists, the same way that a man gets abuse for having long hair,, etc etc etc, it's all about perceived non-conformity and the anger it induces in people who actually resent having to live inside those boundaries.

As for Germany, the Germans are extremely conformist, far more so than any other country in Europe. So when Angular Mirelurk says "stay in doors" they stay the hell indoors. That's not to say all of them, but a significantly higher number, and it's all about the percentages.

Edited by Snark
19 minutes ago, Snark said:

"I know my hands are clean, why the fuck would I voluntarily contaminate myself only to find out that the dispenser has fucking run out????"

Yep dumb feckers put their hands on dispenser that's been handled by dozens or more.

I carry my own little bottle of sanitiser with me.

Funny thing is on entering hospitals they have a boxes of masks that dozens of people have fumbled in and then stick the potentially contaminated mask on their face. 9_9

51 minutes ago, MrPin said:

All this nonsense is frustrating people. I wonder when the murder rate will outstrip the Covid deaths.

The only good thing is the total distraction from Brexit making it far harder for the EU to use the press to undermine negotiations.

People here seem to not really give a tinkers cuss about masks on the whole,  we just begrudgingly put them on when we need to.   In the US and other areas there seems to be almost a hysteria surrounding them,  and it's been almost completely politicised down party lines.   f you don't wear a mask to leave the house you're a Trump supporting republican,   if wax lyrical about how important masks are you're a democrat.   Or something.   Very odd.

1 minute ago, Libspero said:

The only good thing is the total distraction from Brexit making it far harder for the EU to use the press to undermine negotiations.

People here seem to not really give a tinkers cuss about masks on the whole,  we just begrudgingly put them on when we need to.   In the US and other areas there seems to be almost a hysteria surrounding them,  and it's been almost completely politicised down party lines.   f you don't wear a mask to leave the house you're a Trump supporting republican,   if wax lyrical about how important masks are you're a democrat.   Or something.   Very odd.

I don't really understand American politics. You get to vote for Ford or GM.

1 minute ago, Libspero said:

I'd be prepared to bet that's one truism that is absolutely true.

Yeah, all about signalling that youre doing the right thing.

A bit like if I shower in the morning, then go to work, having touched a few things along the way, then use the toilet. Society says and expects that I wash my hands afterwards, but as long as ive managed to avoid pissing on my hands (I usually do) why should I? My old chap is certainly cleaner than my hands were before my visit; its been thoroughly showered an hour or so ago and has been in my pants ever since. Its certainly cleaner than my hands, so logically, perhaps I should have washed them before I used the toilet?

Of course this is all predacated on my not having touched any toilet door handles etc, but as I think I have written here before, I never do, and luckily the toilets at work can be entered and exited by swing doors that you can push with your knee, elbow etc.

In any case, Ive got this thing called an immune system, which through correct diet, moderate exposure to sunshine, moderate exercise and 8 hours of the dreamless each night, seems to keep me out of trouble.

Reagrding the mask facist and her cucked BF: I bet she will think twice the next time she thinks about playing at being an amateur Gestapo bully.

Edited by Mirror Mirror
Add last paragraph
2 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

In any case, Ive got this thing called an immune system, which through correct diet, moderate exposure to sunshine, moderate exercise and 8 hours of the dreamless each night, seems to keep me out of trouble.

Yes, that is so. Why don't we hand all responsibility over to the government, to keep us all "safe"?

Edited by MrPin
11 minutes ago, Libspero said:

Surely that's a compliment.😀

11 minutes ago, Libspero said:

Surely that's a compliment.😀

1 hour ago, 5min OCD speculator said:

Inspired by the punch up in the other thread xD

there'll never be peace on earth cos blokes like a good arguement too much which far too often leads to a punch up....

I wish to point out for the avoidance of doubt that I have absolutely no desire to have a punch up, I'm just prepared to have one to disprove the accusation that I'm 'spineless'.

28 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Reagrding the mask facist and her cucked BF: I bet she will think twice the next time she thinks about playing at being an amateur Gestapo bully.

If we could revisit her life in 12 or 18 months it would not surprise me if we discover that she has a new bf is some muscle pumping gym freak or a biker in leathers with bits of chain hanging from his jacket. Tatts on either.

Edited by The Masked Tulip
13 minutes ago, Snark said:

TBF, she's probably baited him, she probably trying to bait the transport Police into being "racist", but wound up a random instead. I mean why the fuck does that article show her modelling photos? If she was ugly would she have to wear a mask?

Both arseholes.

She was probably just attention seeking and he's a stasi twat who should mind his own business.

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Yes, that is so. Why don't we hand all responsibility over to the government, to keep us all "safe"?

the role of the government is to control you and screw you over with taxes.......sad thing is they've convinced a load of 'little hitlers' to join them in their endeavour....

And re the Germany numbers, methinks it's more to do with them being 'honest'; UK bullshitters have been saying you died of CV when you had terminal cancer or terminal fat-arse-itiousO.o

Edited by 5min OCD speculator