DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Bizarre Murder - place your bets

2 minutes ago, MrPin said:

You might be close on that. It's not normal Hampshire behaviour.

Any sort of crime in rural SE England has about a 50% chance of being pikey related. If it involves firearms then I'd say 75% chance.

If I were to go a step further, I wonder if it was over some pikey land dispute, he was on the parish council so probably tried to put the brakes on them extending, or something along those lines. Could be way off though, might just be a botched robbery (more likely).

Edited by spunko
3 minutes ago, spunko said:

Any sort of crime in rural SE England has about a 50% chance of being pikey related. If it involves firearms then I'd say 75% chance.

I remember going to a pikey car breakers yard, to get some used car parts. In the office there were a variety of fireams on the table. I pretended not to notice. It was some time ago.

Edited by MrPin
4 minutes ago, spunko said:

If I were to go a step further, I wonder if it was over some pikey land dispute, he was on the parish council so probably tried to put the brakes on them extending, or something along those lines. Could be way off though, might just be a botched robbery (more likely).

Aww was pikey... 😁

4 minutes ago, spunko said:

If I were to go a step further, I wonder if it was over some pikey land dispute, he was on the parish council so probably tried to put the brakes on them extending, or something along those lines. Could be way off though.

Its around Andover, west of Reading.

Last of the London slum clearance, dropped in a sleepy 1 horse town with now jobs,.

3 minutes ago, spunko said:

Andover is the pits, but the villages around it, like this one, are very salubrious. Plenty of rich Londoners ripe for being burgled by the diddicoy scum.

I know a couple of people from "around there". It was a long time ago, and we were all young then, but they didn't recommend it.

When it comes to stories like this I quickly come to the decision that the most likely situation is that the only 'fact' being reported is that the 'shot guy' is dead.  Everything else then just becomes made up stuff to explain away the killing.

I did google, see if mbiker ha been named.

Got this

https://www.andoveradvertiser.co.uk/news/18620830.ahmad-hamshou-jailed-valentines-day-stabbing-andover/

AN “EMBITTERED” father-of-three has been sentenced to eight years after attacking his wife’s lover on Valentine’s Day.

Ahmad Hamshou, of Acre Court, Andover, attacked Yeyra Sharaf with a kitchen knife, in an attack described as “a shocking outburst of serious violence” by Judge Keith Cutler.

Sentencing, Cutler told the 51-year-old that “you were not drugged or drunk, you wanted revenge. You saw him as someone who had ruined your life, and wanted to ruin his.”

The court heard that Hamshou and his wife, Nisrine Sawtel, had arrived in the UK from Syria in 2018 having previously sought refuge in Lebanon.

Shortly after their arrival, though, Ms Sawtel “realised she no longer wanted to be with him,” according to the prosecution.

She began living in her own flat in the same building as her husband – with whom the couple’s children continued living – when she struck up a friendship with Mr Sharaf, 29.

“He accepts that his emotions got the better of him and he acted in anger,” said Mr Bloomer, mitigating, who also highlighted the difficult situation Hamshou had found himself in.

“As a refugee, having gone through terrible things at home, coming to this country and doing his best to assimilate and finding himself in the situation where he was the sole carer of his children - it doesn’t excuse the conduct but it does begin to explain it.”

Wonderful.

Kick the fuckers out.

58 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Wasn't this in another thread?  I said on that one love triangle, real or mental patient imagined.

+1 wasn't this the one that sounds like the assassin killed the wrong person, his wife being a scientist involved in spooky sounding satellite technology.