DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Personalised Number Plates

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

B3LL3ND5

I regard buying a personalised number plate in the same way that I regard using a prostitute. I have no objection to either in principle but I wouldn't do them myself.

Where is Mr Pin from, is it a Terry Prattshit book? TBH I’ve now had schemes to wrest that 2011 Mitsubishi Colt from its current owner’s unappreciative hands whirring through my head since discov

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Who are you like...?

Hank fuckin' Marvin...

XYY

Beat me to it.

Though they didn't write it.

"Apache" is an instrumental written by English composer Jerry Lordan.[1] The original version was by guitarist Bert Weedon, but Lordan did not like the version. The Shadows recorded "Apache" in June 1960; when it was released the next month, their version topped the UK Singles Chart for five weeks. Bert Weedon's original recording was released at the same time and reached number 24.[2][3]

And it was in the 2000s popular to play on the stereos for gangsta drive by shootings in the US in the same way that the Ride of the Valkyries accompanied helicopter gunships in Vietnam (if Apocalypse Now is accurate in that regard).

Edit: anyone else reckon that might be Sally Thomsett dancing at 2.00?

And she was 20 when she palyed an 11 yo in The Railway Children; two years older than Jenny Agutter.

Edited by Frank Hovis
12 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Beat me to it.

Though they didn't write it.

"Apache" is an instrumental written by English composer Jerry Lordan.[1] The original version was by guitarist Bert Weedon, but Lordan did not like the version. The Shadows recorded "Apache" in June 1960; when it was released the next month, their version topped the UK Singles Chart for five weeks. Bert Weedon's original recording was released at the same time and reached number 24.[2][3]

I prefer Weedon's version. The Shadows one wasn't apache on the original.

Just now, Chewing Grass said:

Best way to hide the fact that your BMW is 10 years old and has 150K on the clock, plate can be any old shit.

Also big in the coach travel business, where that Irish plate disguises the fact Granny's going to Torquay in something that's done the equivalent of forty-three times around the globe.

10 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Best way to hide the fact that your BMW is 10 years old and has 150K on the clock, plate can be any old shit.

Spent too long trying to find a site where I could fake an image of a plate NEO 5HIT

Failed 😁