DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Mentally Ill Professor Invented Bisexual Native American Persona Who 'Died' Of COVID-19

Deserves its own thread due to its extreme high nuttiness content. It also covers so many current active threads that I didn't know where to post it.

You have to read the full article, linked below, to realise that you now need to step off the planet. When you go to work next remember that people exist like this in the public sectors of the West - all enjoying their lavish salaries, perks and pensions of working in higher education. Plus they get to mould the minds of generations.

A former assistant professor who was denied tenure at Vanderbilt University for sending threats to colleagues was busted running a years-long 'hoax' - in which she invented an online persona on Twitter claiming to be an oppressed bisexual, Native American geologist.

Woman-Whose-Feminist-Stem-Group-Had-a-Ra

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/white-professor-busted-inventing-fake-bisexual-native-american-persona-who-died-covid-19

2 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

I read it and thought the people who really need help are the gullible twats who followed her. 

This would be the gullible twats who sent her alter ego money, and were more than a little concerned that she was shagging a vulnerable victim of sexual harassment under her care, but didn't do anything about it.

Although that would have been funny. Imagine being raided by the police because you've been sexually exploiting a sockpuppet...

18 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

I read it and thought the people who really need help are the gullible twats who followed her. 

All she's doing is living out a fantasy online, which is about half of the Internet. 

As long as it's not in work time.....

46 minutes ago, unregistered_guest said:

This would be the gullible twats who sent her alter ego money, and were more than a little concerned that she was shagging a vulnerable victim of sexual harassment under her care, but didn't do anything about it.

Although that would have been funny. Imagine being raided by the police because you've been sexually exploiting a sockpuppet...

Extreme virtue signalling. 

1 hour ago, unregistered_guest said:

Perhaps I should point out that I'm not really a bishop. My real name is Dr Oyinbo Mugu. I am a government academic. And I have a brilliant plan on how you can finance the Dosbods Island Community Kleptorefuge project....

Before we can take this further we need a photo of you with a big box over your head and a feather boa as a wig and a toothbrush........... oh no wait, we really don't want that.

1 minute ago, unregistered_guest said:

Statements like that cause me to doubt the veracity of your ovinity.

I may need to inspect your ungulate credentials.

Which quite conveniently brings us back to the first post.

'in which she invented an online persona on Twitter claiming to be an oppressed bisexual, Native American geologist'

QED

4 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

Which quite conveniently brings us back to the first post.

'in which she invented an online persona on Twitter claiming to be an oppressed bisexual, Native American geologist'

QED

Indeed. We laugh, because this is a sacred art form which defines us culturally. Unfortunately, some people do take it too far and it gets out of hand.

Personally, I feel that Gayle Newland genuinely felt that her victim was in on the whole fake persona, and was playing along, just like her.

Sometimes self-delusion can be far crueler than outright deliberate deception.