DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ll start with my biggest local selfish cunt, about 2-3 houses up the street and over the back, AFAICT. He seems to be spending the Entire summer researching a book or TV series with the working titl

I think some people (men) really get off on "power tools" and the DIY projects are really just excuses allowing them to do manful things with their electric penis. Note even the marketing name power t

Men... and lesbians. They love 'em even more. I had a butch lady gardener who used to oil and repair my power tools without even being asked, and no that's not a euphemism.

Where I am There’s the usual neighbour making ridiculous noise using tools from 8am. I Think he was breaking concrete with a hammer or combi drill hence it went in for an age. Noise stopped when I expect his drill burned out.

Where I am a lot of people have bought lockdown / furlough dogs but I only presume don’t walk them enough so they are rather stressed barking from the early hours (and being shouted at). 

I used to be bothered but I just follow Boris’ lead. The constant goal is to improve properdee so many are building extensions, hammering away, etc.  

46 minutes ago, Melchett said:

I’ll start with my biggest local selfish cunt, about 2-3 houses up the street and over the back, AFAICT. He seems to be spending the Entire summer researching a book or TV series with the working title “Angle -grinding masonry: the perfect lockdown hobby to piss everyone off over about a 50 house radius.”

Apart from the constant loud and screeching noise, dawn to dusk every day, there’s the clouds of unpleasant dust wafting across everyone’s gardens. I have no idea wtf he is doing to necessitate weeks of this. Building a new replica of the Cistene chapel in his back garden? Carving out an apocalypse/angry neighbour proof shelter out of a single block of granite? Who knows... 

Someone is going to go postal on him before August is out. Watch out for it in the news.....

Just fucking reading that is provoking me to a near homicidal fury.

There really should be better laws and procedures for enforcing them for complete anti social cunts like that. Or just take the vigilante route and cut his appendages off with his own fucking angle grinder.

Right off for some deep breathing to try and lower my BP. 

I think some people (men) really get off on "power tools" and the DIY projects are really just excuses allowing them to do manful things with their electric penis. Note even the marketing name power tools, not electric drills as they were called when I was a kid.

In his mind it's not a hedgetrimmer it's an M4A1 and he's wiping out slope villages with it.

7 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

I think some people (men) really get off on "power tools" and the DIY projects are really just excuses allowing them to do manful things with their electric penis. Note even the marketing name power tools, not electric drills as they were called when I was a kid.

In his mind it's not a hedgetrimmer it's an M4A1 and he's wiping out slope villages with it.

Men... and lesbians. They love 'em even more. I had a butch lady gardener who used to oil and repair my power tools without even being asked, and no that's not a euphemism.

5 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

I feel like that statement needs to be questioned. 

Fucking hell the bouncy one with the trench compactor needs her trench compacting. That video wore me out I think I need to go for a "lie down"

49 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

Fucking hell the bouncy one with the trench compactor needs her trench compacting. That video wore me out I think I need to go for a "lie down"

Anyone else think that the one almost in the lumberjack shirt Looked a bit like Sophie Ellis Bextor?

Asking for a friend.

1 hour ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Just fucking reading that is provoking me to a near homicidal fury.

There really should be better laws and procedures for enforcing them for complete anti social cunts like that. Or just take the vigilante route and cut his appendages off with his own fucking angle grinder.

Right off for some deep breathing to try and lower my BP. 

If it works I’ll buy more.

I have a couple of these two although I suspect they may always have been like that and I just wasn't around to hear it. Number one uses a leaf blower for at least two hours every day and has been the subject of numerous noise complaints to the city council already. I suspect someone is going to feed him into the fucking device before much longer. The other one is also engaged in some strange, very loud, grinding activity behind a high fence. I assume he/she is running a business of some sort from home but, monumental masonry aside, I can't think what it would be.

3 hours ago, Melchett said:

I’ll start with my biggest local selfish cunt, about 2-3 houses up the street and over the back, AFAICT. He seems to be spending the Entire summer researching a book or TV series with the working title “Angle -grinding masonry: the perfect lockdown hobby to piss everyone off over about a 50 house radius.”

Apart from the constant loud and screeching noise, dawn to dusk every day, there’s the clouds of unpleasant dust wafting across everyone’s gardens. I have no idea wtf he is doing to necessitate weeks of this. Building a new replica of the Cistene chapel in his back garden? Carving out an apocalypse/angry neighbour proof shelter out of a single block of granite? Who knows... 

Someone is going to go postal on him before August is out. Watch out for it in the news.....

😂

7 hours ago, TheBlueCat said:

I have a couple of these two although I suspect they may always have been like that and I just wasn't around to hear it. Number one uses a leaf blower for at least two hours every day and has been the subject of numerous noise complaints to the city council already. I suspect someone is going to feed him into the fucking device before much longer. The other one is also engaged in some strange, very loud, grinding activity behind a high fence. I assume he/she is running a business of some sort from home but, monumental masonry aside, I can't think what it would be.

I don't understand why you would blow the same leaves around for two hours a day when if you swept them up and put them in the bin like a normal person on day one that would be the job finished.  Whenever I see the council workers blowing the leaves around on the verges and kerbs I always think "what is this achieving?"  A Leaf Hoover I could understand if you were too much of a lazy bastard to use a broom, but a leaf blower just defies logic for me.

33 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

I don't understand why you would blow the same leaves around for two hours a day when if you swept them up and put them in the bin like a normal person on day one that would be the job finished.  Whenever I see the council workers blowing the leaves around on the verges and kerbs I always think "what is this achieving?"  A Leaf Hoover I could understand if you were too much of a lazy bastard to use a broom, but a leaf blower just defies logic for me.

Makes no sense to me either. The guy spend literally hours blowing them out of his garden into the street when he could likely achieve the same thing in ten minutes with a broom or lawn rake. One day, someone is going to grab the fucking thing off him in a fit of rage, shove it up his arse and blow his giblets out of his mouth. In fact, if you hear about someone in Toronto dying in a bizarre gardening incident and I stop posting at about the same time, you’ll know exact what happened.

7 hours ago, TheBlueCat said:

Makes no sense to me either. The guy spend literally hours blowing them out of his garden into the street when he could likely achieve the same thing in ten minutes with a broom or lawn rake. One day, someone is going to grab the fucking thing off him in a fit of rage, shove it up his arse and blow his giblets out of his mouth. In fact, if you hear about someone in Toronto dying in a bizarre gardening incident and I stop posting at about the same time, you’ll know exact what happened.

If AGW was a real thing, leaf blowers would have been banned years ago.  Completely pointless waste of energy.

7 minutes ago, Libspero said:

Yeah..   yesterday it was me :ph34r:

Grinding ceramic for 30 mins outside in the morning..   followed be shrieking kids in the garden all afternoon.

The neighbours are welcome to sniper the kids,  but the DIY work is non-negotiable.

I could understand And would be cool about it if it was 30 minutes.

its the hours and hours, day after day, week after week that is off-pissing.

6 minutes ago, wherebee said:

If AGW was a real thing, leaf blowers would have been banned years ago.  Completely pointless waste of energy.

I absolutely get the leaf blower thing. I can see a point to all other power tools except leaf blowers. It’s like someone invented them solely so the rest of us could easily identify those twats with too much money and zero brains in our midst.