DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Reminder: You Have Children

Seriously?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-53680383/screen-time-messages-designed-to-decrease-phone-use

And this is a perfect example of the kind of obese mother that I see waddling about all the time with young children; in fact she's actually not as fat as many of them are.

You can see the eldest child is already overweight.

Obese idiots who need to be reminded to actually interact with their children. And these are the people who seem to be doing most of the breeding.

Edited by JoeDavola
2 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Seriously?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-53680383/screen-time-messages-designed-to-decrease-phone-use

And this is a perfect example of the kind of obese mother that I see waddling about all the time; in fact she's actually not as fat as many of them are.

Obese idiots who need to be reminded to actually interact with their children. And these are the people who seem to be doing most of the breeding.

Fucking plebs, love it.:Jumping:

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, spunko said:

It'd be better just to have some sort of government induced limit on time that women spend on Facebook. Although it's not as if the lost productivity costs us anything, as there is none :P

On the plus side Facebook might slow down, slightly, the rate at which they shovel food into their fat fucking gob.

(I know, I'm a cunt.)

Edited by JoeDavola
4 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

On the plus side Facebook might slow down, slightly, the rate at which they shovel food into their fat fucking gob.

(I know, I'm a cunt.)

Far from it. 

These people are costing the NHS billions already and increasingly so down the line.  They pay little or no tax and the chump tax payers pay for them to fill their fat fucking gobs and to pay for the meds to keep them alive. 

When I get up at 5:30am to go to work i curse these cunts up and down.

I need a holiday.

16 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Seriously?

And this is a perfect example of the kind of obese mother that I see waddling about all the time with young children; in fact she's actually not as fat as many of them are.

Depressing ...

1 minute ago, montecristo said:

Far from it. 

These people are costing the NHS billions already and increasingly so down the line.  They pay little or no tax and the chump tax payers pay for them to fill their fat fucking gobs and to pay for the meds to keep them alive. 

I need a holiday.

My thoughts exactly.

And this kind of moron seems to be reproducing more than the average person, which means pretty soon this kind of moron will be the average person. If they aren't already.

UK is absolutely fucked if this is touted as normal. The state cannot look after a populace that is mostly made up of people like this.

9 minutes ago, montecristo said:

Far from it. 

I need a holiday.

That is why my wife and I will never work full time again. Fuck them all.