DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

For you, Fatty, the summer is over.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This type of comment is an inevitability It boils my piss, but AIBU? Am I just privileged ?   Is the above really the case? I think it is perfectly possible to eat healthily p

how about mandating all front doors narrowed to 2 foot 9 inches.  If you can't get out....

Poor people are not obese or even overweight. A visit to India or Africa will make that crystal clear. We don't have any poverty in the UK. Once again the Guardian is mixing up poverty - which me

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I was trying to get some picture of what I can only describe as the motorised elephants parade you get down Brid seafront.

There are bariatric scooters.

https://www.independentliving.co.uk/product/horizon-heavy-duty-bariatric-scooters/

• Carries up to 65 stone (412 kg, 908 pounds)

1 hour ago, eight said:

Won't you fall foul of the over 50's one?

Yes...and I will be `buggered` if I am going to let `Fatty Johnson` spoil my daily run...I wouldn't mind but he currently fails on two of these restrictions but believes he has the right to make the rules!..."Jog on Jonson!"....metaphorically, not physically.

This was in the local paper. No comments 

3 hours ago, spygirl said:

The over 50s to stay at home. Goes down well with core voters I guess but would impact on business. Probably would bring in over 50’s furlough or something 

1 minute ago, ashestoashes said:

so it's encourage herd immunity and nudge the fatties into losing weight and avoiding diabetes to save the NHS all while not admitting to having cocked up the pandemic

Saw this in local paper. No comments. Just a bit surprised really as for me over eating is in part a mental health issue.

777E3F4B-7B36-4B0D-905A-C13951AB80A2.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Ash4781b said:

Saw this in local paper. No comments. Just a bit surprised really as for me over eating is in part a mental health issue.

777E3F4B-7B36-4B0D-905A-C13951AB80A2.jpeg

Once you become an enormous lard whale, it's game over isn't it?

Can you ever actually physically lose that weight and regain a 'normal' shape?

1 minute ago, eta-carinae said:

Once you become an enormous lard whale, it's game over isn't it?

Can you ever actually physically lose that weight and regain a 'normal' shape?

I believe the stretch marks will go, possibly with the help of thingsd like Bio-Oil. But the stretched skin will only disappear if there's not much of it.

39 minutes ago, spunko said:

I believe the stretch marks will go, possibly with the help of thingsd like Bio-Oil. But the stretched skin will only disappear if there's not much of it.

Watching Tom Kerridge's great BBQ series, it is obvious,he has lost a lot of weight, but the skin is still there.

He should do a lesson on if you are obese for too long, it is irreversible.

1 minute ago, Wight Flight said:

Watching Tom Kerridge's great BBQ series, it is obvious,he has lost a lot of weight, but the skin is still there.

He should do a lesson on if you are obese for too long, it is irreversible.

He looked better/younger obese IMO.

tom-kerridge-weight-loss-chef-reveals-hi

10 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Dear white people, my body is not for you to take and profit from

Influencer Nyome Nicholas-Williams highlights the problem of white people co-opting the Black Lives Matter movement for profit

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/uk/culture/a33523436/nyome-nicholas-williams-dear-white-people/

Ahab, turn off the gas to the blubber boilers.

Eurgh full photo.

nyome-nicholas-williams1-1596706082.jpg?

New heights of delusional.

And repulsive to boot.