DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does he wake up in the Tardis' shower, realising that the last couple of years was just a bad dream?

It was the writers who were more at fault than the Doctor Impersonator. There's no point in bringing a previously successful Doctor back if the writers haven't changed because it will still be ru

As someone who loved Dr Who as a child its terrible to actually see how shit it is now.Its not even shit,its laughable.I have no problem with Jodie Whittaker or the Dr being a woman.I think that is fi

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

FFS, the Tardis can be as huge as Dr Who wants on the inside.  Do you think the Dr has a shower when (s)he can have a jacuzzi?

I've often wondered about the plumbing in the Tardis. Maybe Haynes do a manual?

1 minute ago, The Grey Man said:

He should never have left the role.

Yes I thought he was particularly good, but maybe the writing was better back then. As for Billie Piper, well you couldn't mistake here for anyone else, but me and a friend decided she's an 8, so thumbs up.

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

It was the writers who were more at fault than the Doctor Impersonator.

Beat me to it, bastard!:CryBaby:

14 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Yes I thought he was particularly good, but maybe the writing was better back then. As for Billie Piper, well you couldn't mistake here for anyone else, but me and a friend decided she's an 8, so thumbs up.

Beat me to it, bastard!:CryBaby:

I know the writers have been discussed before.

Gone to pot.

20 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

Nice guy.

Seen him when on his bike when...not sure if he still does..lives in Salford.

Posh bit.

He should never have left the role.

I like the stuff he's been in and he was a great Doctor Who, but I've heard a few stories that he's a twat to work with. Could be BS of course, do you have other info?

9 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

I like the stuff he's been in and he was a great Doctor Who, but I've heard a few stories that he's a twat to work with. Could be BS of course, do you have other info?

No. Alas.

He did star in some..so so..arty farty stuff. Some ok.

I can imagine him being arsey..just not sure who to. Thats key.

Hes from a rough part of Salford and remained in the city. Thats something.

The Dr who role just seemed to fit. I think it would be a lot bigger had he remained.

33 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

No. Alas.

He did star in some..so so..arty farty stuff. Some ok.

I can imagine him being arsey..just not sure who to. Thats key.

Hes from a rough part of Salford and remained in the city. Thats something.

The Dr who role just seemed to fit. I think it would be a lot bigger had he remained.

That's true. It could be he just talks the way normal people talk and the lovey types he has to work with interpret that as him being a dick. 

11 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

My favourite part of Salford is Chorlton-cum-Hardy, because it isn't in Salford.

I reckon that's the name of a bloke you met in a toilet, in Salford, behind the BBC.

As someone who loved Dr Who as a child its terrible to actually see how shit it is now.Its not even shit,its laughable.I have no problem with Jodie Whittaker or the Dr being a woman.I think that is fine and actually a good element to the regeneration thing,i mean why not?.I also think Jodie has pulled off a fairly decent effort.The problem is the structure of the show and the writing,and the crazy woke way its done.The black guy is the worst actor iv ever seen,the story lines are simply designed to show every single diverse thing you can think of and is almost a parody.In the old show you tended to have 4 episodes of 30 mins,or even 6 or more.That meant a story could develop and challenge people.Now its all crammed into one episode of 50 minutes,so you get someone being killed,Jodie runs around,finds out its a cyberman,uses her screwdriver,kills them,and has a woke message through each episode.Utter garbage.