DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

https://nationalfile.com/new-unwoke-job-listing-website-lists-jobs-for-regular-americans-not-left-wing-activists/

Obviously not something reported in the MSM, I found out about this by chance while reading the comments on a New Culture Forum video.

Seems like they had a hacking attack but are back online. I wonder how well they will do as a lot of people will be scared to put info on there.

It's American of course, such a site would probably result in arrests if it appeared in the UK.

31 minutes ago, spunko said:

I wonder if this is a joke or honeytrap of some sort. The Terms and Privacy pages don't work.

If not, nice idea all the same.

Seems to have been thrown together pretty much over a weekend as a gesture/experiment. Apparently it's already been hacked and defaced with fake job ads.

My company (I won't mention) has made us read and sign an agreement that we can't use company resources and time to promote personal political activism in the workplace. I read this over a year ago, and thought it was an odd thing to read. I don't have time for this kind of stuff, I come in do my work to the best of my ability and go home. 

Now I know. Now I know how this could be a big problem for companies. 

1 minute ago, 201p said:

My company (I won't mention) has made us read and sign an agreement that we can't use company resources and time to promote personal political activism in the workplace.

Entirely reasonable, if your company does not do the same.

1 minute ago, 201p said:

My company (I won't mention) has made us read and sign an agreement that we can't use company resources and time to promote personal political activism in the workplace. I read this over a year ago, and thought it was an odd thing to read. I don't have time for this kind of stuff, I come in do my work to the best of my ability and go home. 

Now I know. Now I know how this could be a big problem for companies. 

Only on the periphery here large organisation and I get the impression there is a lot of the reverse... Transright week, BLM etc type thing.

I guess a lot comes from the companies trying to be on trend or cover themselves to a degree in case the witch hunters appear.

My company has done the usual stuff with rainbow logos, but it hasn't gone the full BLM, Down with the Patriachy, etc.

Can you imagine if a company morning involves taking a knee for 5 minutes, and self flagellating for your privileges? I can't imagine if that would bring in more customers.

Edited by 201p
18 minutes ago, Lightly Toasted said:

Seems to have been thrown together pretty much over a weekend as a gesture/experiment. Apparently it's already been hacked and defaced with fake job ads.

Yes, they say it was done quickly over a weekend and had a major cyberattack but the site's creators used that as a test to make it secure.

I wonder if it will come to anything, I would have thought the conservative Youtubers would have mentioned it if it had any serious potential.

Took a walk thru the offices of my company yesterday. It was dystopia , every wall space covered with either some rubbish about 'social distancing' or a picture of somebody non-White telling me how diverse the place is. Fucking surreal. 

Somebody somewhere has a plan for all this bollocks I fucking swear. 

8 minutes ago, Calcutta said:

Took a walk thru the offices of my company yesterday. It was dystopia , every wall space covered with either some rubbish about 'social distancing' or a picture of somebody non-White telling me how diverse the place is. Fucking surreal. 

Somebody somewhere has a plan for all this bollocks I fucking swear. 

Your challenge, should you accept it, is next time you visit the office, to plaster as many of these up as you can. 

Screenshot_20200811_161722.jpg