DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

29 previous court appearances for 54 offences, of which 16 involved violence

It beggars belief.

He gave him three years and four months in prison, with the licence period extended by 20 months.

Judge Parry said Jones would have to serve two-thirds of the sentence before being considered for release by the Parole Board.

“It’s clear from the injuries you slashed him repeatedly,” the judge said.

“You could have killed that man.”

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/dog-walker-knifed-after-asking-18751096

6 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

There has to come a point where people are just locked up for life. He's been jailed for three years.. He'll be out in two years and the chances are he'll attack someone else.

yes, stealing two water bottles :)

3 hours ago, Great Guy said:

There has to come a point where people are just locked up for life. He's been jailed for three years.. He'll be out in two years and the chances are he'll attack someone else.

The 3 strikes rule works well, but first we need to make many of the things which are "crimes" not crimes e.g licnesning of firearms, war on drugs, non payment of taxes. There has to be a victim and the state cannot be the victim

32 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

always careful where I walk the dogs, some right nutters out there. Looks like some genetic problems in Wales judging by the mug shots on that page.

I always make sure I carry a good torch which can be used a kubuton and a knife myself 

Edited by ad_ceng
22 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

There is something going on with that sentence ,especially so for North Wales 

My money is on the funny hand shake gang 

This is North Wales sentencing 

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/builder-wins-appeal-over-sentence-18745773

To be fair I am on the square, and I have never heard of anyone using it for their own gain or nor would it be tolerated in my view 

9 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

To be fair I am on the square, and I have never heard of anyone using it for their own gain or nor would it be tolerated in my view 

Well i know someone that has revived many sentences like the above one was for over 600K worth of stolen plant ,farther  is in the lodge suspended sentence 

I could say far more but i won`t i know how it works