DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

US man shoots 5 year old boy for riding bike outside his home

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Read this and shook my head. Utterly senseless, this piece of shit deserves to die a slow lingering death.  Public flogging by execution - show people this is what happens.  Still waiting fo

my god, if that were my son none would stop me from avenging him

You should not fall for that, it has nothing to do with availability of firearms. If there were no guns in the world, this precious, shining child wouldn't have died with a bullet in his brain, true,

42 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

my god, if that were my son none would stop me from avenging him

In this case, you’d have to break into a high security prison at a guess. NC has the death penalty and, unless he can get an insanity plea through, he’s staying inside until he dies of old age or is executed.

28 minutes ago, Darude said:

Is it just me or is there a lot more American news coming through both social media and MSM now? It feels weird, local stories like this are being reported in the UK as if they were domestic news. It feels like this wasn't the case 5 or 10 years ago.

News sites are global now. Daily Mail, for example, is huge in the US now.

4 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Full on Pikeys.

Still carrying out the old ways.

I'm curious how they made it over.

I was having a laugh but it is something I got interested in after a bunch of pikeys started pulling the “we had some spare tarmac” trick in my area of Toronto a few years back. I’m assuming that lot were recent arrivals - had Oirish accents - but it turns out there are quite a lot of actual Gypsies in North America:

https://www.everyculture.com/multi/Du-Ha/Gypsy-Americans.html

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Interesting that Chicago had a mass looting spree after false rumours that a black child had been shot by the police. Now this.

EfJlZAWWAAEjKNi?format=png&name=360x360

Does it annoy anyone else when the media report on a murder and say, ”was executed”?

He wasn’t ‘executed’. Execution is state sanctioned killing, usually after a trial and having had a judge pass sentence. This was murder, pure and simple; let’s call it such.

2 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

Now don't y'all be making any assumptions or generalizations based on this.

are 5 year olds not armed ?

would not have happened if guns weren't freely available, some areas might have knifed him, but that's a different problem

Edited by ashestoashes