• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
201p

Does anybody care about world dog surfing championships?

This BBC presenter doesn't. Heretic! Boo! He must hate dogs!

I bet he got a real drumming down afterwards in the back office. My first Yahoo link:

....became the toast of Twitter with his unenthusiastic reading to camera of what happened at the animal event in California.

During the short segment on the So-Called BBC News channel, Mr McCoy huffed and sighed his way into internet viral history, clearly thinking that reporting on surfing dogs was beneath him.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/bbc-newsreader-simon-mccoy-hailed-unenthusiastic-reporting-world-dog-surfing-championships-093639095.html

why does the forum auto change ..BBC to so-called BBC?

Edited by 201p

3 minutes ago, 201p said:

This BBC presenter doesn't. Heretic! Boo! He must hate dogs!

I bet he got a real drumming down afterwards in the back office. My first Yahoo link:

....became the toast of Twitter with his unenthusiastic reading to camera of what happened at the animal event in California.

During the short segment on the So-Called BBC News channel, Mr McCoy huffed and sighed his way into internet viral history, clearly thinking that reporting on surfing dogs was beneath him.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/bbc-newsreader-simon-mccoy-hailed-unenthusiastic-reporting-world-dog-surfing-championships-093639095.html

why does the forum auto change ..BBC to so-called BBC?

It's the swear filter. 

Try Diane Abbottopotamus

I think that reporter deserves a medal for sticking up for his trade. Without people like that, you'd be getting hourly updates on Kardashian's arse or Big Brother.

Good on him.

Funniest one I've seen was where Jeremy Paxman was ordered to read the weather forecast. It didn't go well...