DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

8 hours ago, eight said:

I saw the author Michael Rosen saying some shit the other day. Another one who failed to successfully throw a six, thereby somewhat undermining his own fearmongering.

Didn't he write a book that was an allegory for going to (cold) war with Russia? 

Not like Judith Kerr, who wrote one about how safe it is to have Huawei in charge of your 5g infrastructure. 

On 12/08/2020 at 12:33, Austin Allegro said:

Reminds me of the Bill Hicks monologue where he says every US President when he is elected gets taken to a secret room and shown a film of the Kennedy assassination from a previously unseen angle, then they ask 'any questions?'

Watch "Narcos - Mexico" which is a "documentainment" dramatising the real-life corruption right to the top in Mexico. The drug cartels decided who the president was going to be and faked the elections to make sure he got in. Really, not conspiracy theory. You can sure bet the new president knew what he was supposed to do. 

On 12/08/2020 at 23:05, PatronizingGit said:

Pretty rare for the non-elderly to die, I can't help thinking they milked it that for all it was worth

But he is a bit of an umpa lumpa, and as we know with a recent policy drive they are a risk group...can`t wait for his exercise video......I  believe its coming out next week, will be broadcast to everyones widescreen TV`s at 08:00 every morning, and will be required viewing, with a penalty of £100 for those that do not tune in!

Edited by MrXxxx
1 minute ago, dgul said:

Huge amounts of press about this, the majority of which will be accessible by those in Belarus.  Are the UK, USA and others in the West interfering in another country's election?

I see the so-called has this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-53780685

Belarus election: Exiled leader calls weekend of 'peaceful rallies'

She's the leader of the opposition but I felt their slant suggested something else to the uninitiated.

I just checked and in the period election 2015 he got an even higher % of the vote. No protests and worldwide condemnation or BBC main news stories then.. 9_9

Now maybe he is dodgy - but if so very few seemed to care until this month.

Payback for making the rest of the world leaders look like idiots ?

It's not as if outside governments have gone in and tried to create tension in other countries to change regimes is it...xD

He almost certainly won the election. Not with the total of 80%, but he still won it.

The leader of the opposition is now apparenty part of the Colour revolution attempt put into action by the US and its friends.

This will fail.

Edited by Errol
On 15/08/2020 at 09:55, eight said:

Belarus election: Exiled leader calls weekend of 'peaceful rallies'

SOP.  Been doing it for ages.  Used to be an exiled king or prince back in the early days.  Surprised they haven't updated the handbook.

On 15/08/2020 at 11:51, dgul said:

Are the UK, USA and others in the West interfering in another country's election?

Don't be silly. That's the sort of thing that crass despots who hate democracy would do. Just ask Kenyan Nobel Peace Laureate, Barack Hussein Obama[1].

[1] But you'll probably have to get to the back of the queue.