DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Kennedy Assassination

Who Ordered The Hit On Kennedy?

Guess who, and why...

https://www.johnnygat.com/downloads/7ukhUJ1bNDQ.mp4

Interesting stuff, including Gaddafi speaking, links to "Italian" mobsters and Natanyahu- listen to what he, and the producer of Fight Club have to say too! The video points towards the assassination being mainly aimed at stopping JFK from investigating Damona, and pushing pro-USA plans, but it takes in a lot, inc- The Gulf of Tonkin (made up) incident, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, 9/11 and the Dancing Israelis from Urban Moving Company, nuclear (and conventional) weapons aimed at Europe, The Samson Option, the fact American aid to Israel is unlawful since they possess nuclear weapons without being signed up to the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty. 

I thought placing the Dancing Israelis next to Zapruder was quite correct, both him and them were there to "document the event". 

3 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

Israel is unlawful since they possess nuclear weapons without being signed up to the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty. 

They've never admitted it. Scientist Mordechai Vanunu spilt the beans to the Sunday Times in 1986, and was later honey trapped by Cindy and rendered back to Israel for 18+ years in jail.
To join several topics together, Cpt Bob, Vanunu, Lebanon, Epstein https://keepitsimplenews.com/part-5-robert-maxwell-vs-mordechai-vanunu/

Edited by Nippy
3 hours ago, Nippy said:

They've never admitted it. Scientist Mordechai Vanunu spilt the beans to the Sunday Times in 1986, and was later honey trapped by Cindy and rendered back to Israel for 18+ years in jail.
To join several topics together, Cpt Bob, Vanunu, Lebanon, Epstein https://keepitsimplenews.com/part-5-robert-maxwell-vs-mordechai-vanunu/

Thanks, I'll have a look at that link you sent. 

Whether they've admitted it or not, the fact they have them, and haven't signed up to the non-prolification treaty means the USA shouldn't be giving them any aid. 

6 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Thanks, I'll have a look at that link you sent. 

Whether they've admitted it or not, the fact they have them, and haven't signed up to the non-prolification treaty means the USA shouldn't be giving them any aid.

Congratulations.

You have managed to take a thread about the Kennedy assassination, and shoehorn your obsession with the Joos into it :Beer:

18 minutes ago, DeepLurker said:

Congratulations.

You have managed to take a thread about the Kennedy assassination, and shoehorn your obsession with the Joos into it :Beer:

Is there something false in what I've written, or contained in the video I posted? 

Have you even watched it?

They had motives, don't you believe they could have had anything to do with it?

Or are you just screeching "shut it down" without having reviewed the evidence? 

11 minutes ago, DeepLurker said:

Congratulations.

One of the Israel lobby's greatest victories was to gain control of what can and can't be discussed with regards to The State of Israel and her actions with regards foreign meddling and domestic expansionism.

Some may say they are fearlessly protecting the honour of the memory of the holocaust, other that they are cynically riding on the back of it.

It is odd though that whenever a fetid pie is found in the west, you can always find evidence of Israeli fingers having been in it.

If they were Russian, Chinese, Iranian or pretty much anyone else's fingers then the actions of the National become the machinations of the Nation, yet, not only do Israel get a free pass, in some cases discussion of Israeli involvement is illegal.

Nice trick if you can pull it off.

Follow the money:

On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business. President Kennedy's Executive Order 11110 gave the Treasury Department the explicit authority: "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the treasury."... Perhaps the assassination of JFK was a warning to all future presidents not to interfere with the private Federal Reserve's control over the creation of money.

https://freedomforceinternational.org/position-statements/jfk_and_fed/

He was assassinated Nov 1963, then the order was revoked in March 1964

Something which is rarely talked about is that, in the sake of National Unity and a need to win an election during the US election that took place during the Civil War, Lincoln chose a slave-owning Democrat, Andrew Johnson, as his VP running mate.

After Lincoln's death, conveniently murdered by what US historians today consider to be a bunch of disenfranchised misfits and at least one coward, Johnson took over the presidency and began opposing or stepping back many of the policies to enable rights of freed slaves that Lincoln had pushed through. It got so bad that the possibility of a new Civil War was raised. They got rid of him first.

History today shows that a small group of Confederate nationalists, bigots and cowards murdered Lincoln. It does not suggest a successful Democrat / Confederacy plot to put their man in the White House.

40 minutes ago, GBDamo said:

One of the Israel lobby's greatest victories was to gain control of what can and can't be discussed with regards to The State of Israel and her actions with regards foreign meddling and domestic expansionism.

Some may say they are fearlessly protecting the honour of the memory of the holocaust, other that they are cynically riding on the back of it.

It is odd though that whenever a fetid pie is found in the west, you can always find evidence of Israeli fingers having been in it.

If they were Russian, Chinese, Iranian or pretty much anyone else's fingers then the actions of the National become the machinations of the Nation, yet, not only do Israel get a free pass, in some cases discussion of Israeli involvement is illegal.

If Koala Camry ends up as prez, considering the things she has said about Israel/Jews in the past, I would love to see how the 'Israel controls everything that happens in the US' crowd explain it.

Edit: See my below post.

Edited by The Masked Tulip
7 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

If Koala Camry ends up as prez, considering the things she has said about Israel/Jews in the past, I would love to see how the 'Israel controls everything that happens in the US' crowd explain it.

If Heels Up becomes prez then she will do precisely what she is told, it is what she has always done.

She is a political weathervane, she will turn in the direction the political wind is blowing.

All these professional political beasts are, its what modern politics is.

With the exception of the God Emperor that is, love him or loath him, he is only going to do what he wants to and always wanted to.

32 minutes ago, GBDamo said:

I've always had a bit of a soft spot for them as they don't take any shit and I have liked all the Israelis I've met.

I had to laugh when it became apparent that twelve of the hit team that assassinated Mahmoud al-Mabhouh were travelling on forged British passports (super-duper secure biometric ones).

They even have a sense of humour about it.

Could you imagine Fred Goodwin still being around if he was Israeli?

Just now, GBDamo said:

If Heels Up becomes prez then she will do precisely what she is told, it is what she has always done.

She is a political weathervane, she will turn in the direction the political wind is blowing.

With the exception of the God Emperor that is, love him or loath him, he is only going to do what he wants to and always wanted to.

I was about to add an edit to my above post. In recent days I have heard a lot of commentators talk about her having negative views on Israel. But I just spent, admittedly only a few minutes, searching for things she has said about Israel and I cannot find a negative thing. Quite the opposite in fact - she seems very supportive of Israel. Which makes sense I suppose - isn't her hubby Jewish? So much fake news everywhere eh?

I will do some more digging later today if I can remember to do so... and can be bothered... :)

I thought one credible theory (covered by some documentary a few years ago with a computer graphic reconstruction) was that the fatal shot came from one of the security service goons in the car in front when standing up to respond to Oswald's shots and accidentally shooting Kennedy.

Seemed plausible given the data (trajectories etc) and explains why the cover up of sorts as it was one of their own so a major embarrassment.

Though it always seemed strange why some cop offed Oswald at the earliest opportunity. Surely that points to something deeper, whether the mob or otherwise. Did they ever follow that up to find the real motive or was the cop offed too before that could happen?

51 minutes ago, BoSon said:

I thought one credible theory (covered by some documentary a few years ago with a computer graphic reconstruction) was that the fatal shot came from one of the security service goons in the car in front when standing up to respond to Oswald's shots and accidentally shooting Kennedy.

Seemed plausible given the data (trajectories etc) and explains why the cover up of sorts as it was one of their own so a major embarrassment.

Though it always seemed strange why some cop offed Oswald at the earliest opportunity. Surely that points to something deeper, whether the mob or otherwise. Did they ever follow that up to find the real motive or was the cop offed too before that could happen?

I saw that documentary. Utterly ridiculous conclusion that a highly trained bodyguard blew the back of his head off accidentally, the same time that Oswald was also shooting. Drivel. 

Still, at least they moved away from the official narrative which may have gotten more people thinking.

I think they don't care how wild the excuses are now, hence Epstein and WTC7. It's almost like a competition to come up with the craziest shit.

3 hours ago, GBDamo said:

KH is the very embodiment of the term ‘machine politician’. 

2 hours ago, BoSon said:

Yeah, saw that doco...very credible with trajectory match ups ect. and witnesses on the pavement reporting having smelt cordite.

The secret service guys had been on the piss till 5 am., re the o p video.... that may well explain their uncordinated confusion!

Oswald pops a shot off, secret service agent is photographed immediately picking up a rifle from the floor of the car in response to the shot...gun goes off in his hand and takes the back of Kennedys head off. Trajectory is consistent with this.

Secret Service fear getting rumbled because their weapon had frangible ammo ( it disintegates ) so they gate crash the autopsy and grab Kennedys brain which contains the fragments. Brain is never seen again.

30 minutes ago, BoSon said:

What happened about the cop who offed Oswald? I know I could google it but there's so much crap out there at least hoping some on this thread have done the initial filtering. :Beer:

Jack Ruby night club owner with terminal cancer shot him whilst Oswald was in police custody. Probably just thought Ferk U.