DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

GymShark - a British Unicorn

spygirl

It does make me wonder why Nike etc haven't bought it yet, a lot of these starter brands get bought out before they reach a £bn valuation.

On 20/08/2020 at 09:54, Long-game said:

Lol did make me laugh , that's why I have full garage set up, power rack 350kg weights , leverage gym treadmill, no Mirrors , sadly no dolly birds either 😂

Trust me it gets old fast. Everyone with their headphones on, instawhores strutting around getting off on the attention from the unlimited amount of male thirst and videoing/taking selfies of themselves constantly for the gram treating working out like some sort of fucking religion.

I miss the old days of the spit and sawdust gym, people dressed in any old shitty t-shirt and shorts, chatting to each other and having a laugh.

Don Coglione
On 15/08/2020 at 11:10, gibbon said:

It's a huge brand with the young gym goer. Mostly worn by preening meat heads or instawhore thots who like to wear the tightest/smallest clothes while doing exercises which all involve having their arse up in the air.

It's part of the reason I refuse to go to my gym at peak times and still considering binning my membership, can't stand to be around a load of narcissists. 

Gym, Reddit, and Thot: Gym thot starter pack  MYPROTEIN  vapormax  stupidly large water bottle  BHARK GYMSHAR  MARK  GYMSH  full gymshark outfit  beats solo 3 - probably  in rose gold  any exercise that  involves solo doggy style Truest starter pack

Impressive thigh gap.

On 20/08/2020 at 11:12, spunko said:

It does make me wonder why Nike etc haven't bought it yet, a lot of these starter brands get bought out before they reach a £bn valuation.

There is the old story of Yahoo trying to buy Google and always being behind the curve on the price.

Likewise Google purchasing Youtube for billions because they previously never got the offer price right.

3 hours ago, eek said:

There is the old story of Yahoo trying to buy Google and always being behind the curve on the price.

Likewise Google purchasing Youtube for billions because they previously never got the offer price right.

Like Porsche trying to buy VW and it turned out the other way? xD

Archived