DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

500+ German doctors explaining the pandemic is a fake.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Totally agree. It’s like a mass hysteria worldwide.  If this virus had appeared 20/30 years ago before mass connection to internet with access 24/7 for all my guess is that it would have passed, 

The virus is not a fake. The world wide reaction to it is a farce.

For example say a virus that killed probably 10 million like ‘Asian Flu’ ?  In the late 60s? Or maybe a virus that killed another 10 million people 1957-59 like ‘Hong King Flu’?    Where w

9 hours ago, Vendetta said:

For example say a virus that killed probably 10 million like ‘Asian Flu’ ?  In the late 60s?

Or maybe a virus that killed another 10 million people 1957-59 like ‘Hong King Flu’? 

Where were the lockdowns and mass hysteria then? 

This current situation is insane....

Agree with all of your post. I’ve posted the article below on the forum somewhere about the late 60’s big outbreak of flu. I was 10 at the time and never knew a thing about it because life just went on.

Reaction to this virus is insane and I’ve said from early days that rules, restrictions etc are doing much much more damage than the virus. 

https://nypost.com/2020/05/16/why-life-went-on-as-normal-during-the-killer-pandemic-of-1969/

9 hours ago, Vendetta said:

For example say a virus that killed probably 10 million like ‘Asian Flu’ ?  In the late 60s?

Or maybe a virus that killed another 10 million people 1957-59 like ‘Hong King Flu’? 

When the most notable symptom was every cunt with it stinking like a badgers rotten arsehole after a night on the curry :Old:

38 minutes ago, ccc said:

When the most notable symptom was every cunt with it stinking like a badgers rotten arsehole after a night on the curry :Old:

I've suffered from that all my life - but to paraphrase Simple Minds, I'm still alive and bean-flicking...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man
On 15/08/2020 at 17:40, Van Lady said:

Totally agree. It’s like a mass hysteria worldwide. 

If this virus had appeared 20/30 years ago before mass connection to internet with access 24/7 for all my guess is that it would have passed, not been noticed my most folk and everything would have just carried on.

There would have been some newspaper reports, public info adverts on tv and perhaps a bit of discussion at work but mainly people would just be getting on with life.

Yes, I think global social media and the instant-response culture is largely to blame.

Similarly the 2011 riots were largely 'social media riots' because every doofus with a phone was able to connect with a multiplying chain of idiots causing trouble all over the country.

With Corona its mass hysteria spread by phones and videos meeting governments desperate to be seen to be 'doing something'.

3 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

Yes, I think global social media and the instant-response culture is largely to blame.

Similarly the 2011 riots were largely 'social media riots' because every doofus with a phone was able to connect with a multiplying chain of idiots causing trouble all over the country.

With Corona its mass hysteria spread by phones and videos meeting governments desperate to be seen to be 'doing something'.

Made it much easier to track though. IMHO it also caused the downfall of BlackBerry. BlackBerry were always seen as king of privacy, particularly with Blackberry Messenger (BBM). Obama even had a 'special' BB made for him.

Then after 2011 riots, UK gov prosecuted people who had used BBM to organise. 

22 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Smartphones are the smeg of Lucifer...

XYY

You know, I’m starting to agree, but it’s not really the phones as such, it’s the fucking idiots who wield them and shouldn’t be allowed out without a minder. 

Opinion and political policy is now shaped by the kind of people who everyone would have ignored or rolled their eyes at before, they’ve now got an international club of fuckwits and wield power via Twitter and the like. 

17 hours ago, Vendetta said:

Or daily bulletins of the flu deaths in 2017 / 2018.

Best PR job ever.

And why wouldnt it be? With everyone getting their cue cards from Event 201.

I admit it, i dunked my grocery shopping in bleach solution in March.

34 minutes ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

I admit it, i dunked my grocery shopping in bleach solution in March.

In March it was slightly more understandable..  although we had **some** data,  nobody was really quite sure still about what we were dealing with.

Now it's been around the planet a few times and death rates are low and confined to the very elderly or infirm..  it just beggers belief that governments are doing anything other than boosting the economy and protecting a few of the more vulnerable.  It's been a total storm in a teacup..   yet we continue the charade o.O

On 15/08/2020 at 17:40, Van Lady said:

Totally agree. It’s like a mass hysteria worldwide. 

If this virus had appeared 20/30 years ago before mass connection to internet with access 24/7 for all my guess is that it would have passed, not been noticed my most folk and everything would have just carried on.

There would have been some newspaper reports, public info adverts on tv and perhaps a bit of discussion at work but mainly people would just be getting on with life.

I must admit when I first heard / had an inkling of what was occurring in China in late December and early January I was very concerned.

I believe I ‘rightly’ took precautions and treated it like a ‘potential bank run’.

I set up a ‘prep store’, bought masks for my family and warned others to prepare for school closures and restricted travel and ‘lockdown’. Act/panic first. I started the original Pandemic Thread on Jan 18th on this site.
I was ridiculed by my colleagues. Family and friends thought I was bonkers. 

7 MONTHS later I feel I am again the ‘lone voice’ - telling people that this is a ‘farce’, ‘an irrational panic’ and that ‘we are being played’.

The virus is real - but the reaction by the world is totally at odds with the actual impact. The measures that have been taken are so much worse than the impact of this virus.

I cannot reconcile the Global death rate of COVID-19 and our reaction to that of global death rates of:

Cancer

Malaria

Starvation

Previous Flu pandemics

.....to this relatively benign disease. What the fuck is going on? 

Where does this end?

To what purpose?

Why are they making these insane choices? 

I am starting to think it is all to do with a potential deflationary financial collapse and a way for governments to sanction a mass monetary injection of TRILLIONS & TRILLIONS of printed money $$$$$$ without a backlash/panic from the global population. 

Follow the money......

Either that or just plain old stupidity and mass hysteria on a global level - not planned - just a bunch of lemmings making bad decisions. 

Most situations/scenarios like this are caused by the latter - plain old mass stupidity. The madness of crowds. Mind I’d love it if it was financial Armageddon.... 😉

Edited by Vendetta
8 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

Smartphones are the smeg of Lucifer...

XYY

I saw a video yesterday of a Chinese guy with his arms wrapped around a street lighting pole in China. Raging water was all around him, up to his neck. He held his smartphone in one hand as a rescue boat neared.

It probably saved his life, as well as allowing himself to make a really good tik tok video whilst he clung on for life.