DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's no point having a fast car in the UK, certainly not in the S.E anyway. I sold my Subaru Impreza recently and can honestly say it rarely ever got used in anger, there was just no opportunity un

Create a new account and post the same thing, but in a positive tone and in the mindset of an SJW...for example, you are upset and outraged that there aren't enough Asians or Africans when compared to

So, technically it's a "VAG fart"? How appropriate given that some of the drivers of such vehicles are c*nts.

1 minute ago, RJT1979 said:

I have now been banned. All I said was that London will become a set of enclaves either Asian or African. They ban you for literally nothing there now. Lucky new places exist like dosbods

Don’t believe you. You were banned because you are pissed and broke.   xD

6 minutes ago, One percent said:

Don’t believe you. You were banned because you are pissed and broke.   xD

See that laughing "emoticon" thing at the end of your shite version of a classic joke, does that signify that you think what you posted is fucking hilarious...?

If so, a major re-think may be necessary...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man
16 minutes ago, RJT1979 said:

I have now been banned. All I said was that London will become a set of enclaves either Asian or African. They ban you for literally nothing there now. Lucky new places exist like dosbods

Create a new account, and just post a message to the mods:

"You banned me under XXX for posting something factual, not insulting or racist.  People will not forget those like you that denied reality in order to protect your feelings."

21 minutes ago, RJT1979 said:

I have now been banned. All I said was that London will become a set of enclaves either Asian or African.

Create a new account and post the same thing, but in a positive tone and in the mindset of an SJW...for example, you are upset and outraged that there aren't enough Asians or Africans when compared to numbers of white French or SA in London etc or that the welfare bill for minorities in London is only £XXBillion, and London could easily afford more from the wealth it generates on the back of them etc. Or its a complete myth that London is the stabby capital of the world, Malmo is much worse pro-rata etc

36 minutes ago, RJT1979 said:

Never mind.

I'm sure the harridans over on Mumsnet will love you when you join...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man
1 hour ago, The XYY Man said:

Never mind.

I'm sure the harridans over on Mumsnet will love you when you join...

XYY

Maybe if some mumsie forty year old in her swimming cossie gives him a chub on.

Someone linked to this thread, on Twitter, the other week to indicate how it’s very difficult to second guess the Mumsnet harridans. 
Some bloke at one of the harridan’s swimming lessons regularly gets a hard on. I’d have guessed the MN verdict would be immediate castration for the dirty perv - and that wouldn’t be vastly far away from my own view.

Apparently though, mummy swimming lesson needs to be more ok with normal bodily functions.

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/1189133-Men-Erections-and-swimming-lessons

1 minute ago, SNACR said:

Maybe if some mumsie forty year old in her swimming cossie gives him a chub on.

Someone linked to this thread, on Twitter, the other week to indicate how it’s very difficult to second guess the Mumsnet harridans. 
Some bloke at one of the harridan’s swimming lessons regularly gets a hard on. I’d have guessed the MN verdict would be immediate castration for the dirty perv - and that wouldn’t be vastly far away from my own view.

Apparently though, mummy swimming lesson needs to be more ok with normal bodily functions.

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/1189133-Men-Erections-and-swimming-lessons

The day that I'm surrounded by semi-naked women in a swimming-pool and DON'T get a fucking fatty-on is the day I that I kiss goodbye to this mortal coil...

XYY

2 hours ago, RJT1979 said:

No great loss, they’re not proper car people and are mostly the sorts largely responsible for the wankerisation of what were previously respected car brands.

Just now, The XYY Man said:

The day that I'm surrounded by semi-naked women in a swimming-pool and DON'T get a fucking fatty-on is the day I that I kiss goodbye to this mortal coil...

XYY

Really??

I never have, swimming pools are about the least erotic environment going.

Actually, I must have once when I shagged a Spanish student in a cubicle at The English Riviera Centre - that might be why I’m so fond of Torquay.

Out of interest, which pool are you patronising with all this boner inducing talent as I don’t see much about?

3 hours ago, RJT1979 said:

I have now been banned. All I said was that London will become a set of enclaves either Asian or African. They ban you for literally nothing there now.

Try posting that their fetish advanced driving technique of clipping apexes and using all the road, yes that includes the wrong side, and actively promoting courses for doing so, is fucking insanity.

Most PistonHeads posters have convinced themselves they can drive fast are absolute shit. Even if they have the Michelin Pilot Super Sport 4S, the Brembo brakes, Bilstein coilovers, Stage 1V tune, Miltek De-Cat exhaust,  and Shell V-Power NiTRO+, for their AUDI S3.

That said, as with Mumsnet, there are great posters that know everything inside out, and genuinely try to help. It could actually be better for new Mums to seek advice on PistonHeads, and motor enthusiasts to try Mumsnet.  :)

I've not yet been banned but have had several posts reported and removed and received warnings... each time all I was doing was gently mocking debt junkies who were usually discussing PCP deals or other forms of car finance, I never said anything abusive, offensive or libellous. 

I've seen other posts and posters on their saying far more offensive and abusive things and I also have said worse things on there in relation to other subject areas... but if you question or mock the whole concept of debt fuelled mindless consumerism, especially in relation to people wanting to be seen driving around in cars they can't afford to buy, then you get censored.

I gave up on Pistonheads years ago.  It became full of people eagerly anticipating the new BMW M2 so that they could spend their money on renting it and then mainly using it to drive back and forth to work.  Oh, they'll love to rag it off the lights or out from a junction, gearbox clucking and exhaust bellowing, but they won't do much more because they couldn't afford a prang in their rented car.

IMO an actual pistonhead would have an old car with nice bodywork (albeit a work in progress), an engine with a lightened flywheel and nitrous, and a lovely interior spoiled by the intrusion of a massive rollcage.  But there are very few of those there now. 

2 minutes ago, dgul said:

Oh, they'll love to rag it off the lights or out from a junction, gearbox clucking and exhaust bellowing

That engineered "Whumph" as a DSG changes gear is one of the most pathetic sounds in modern "motoring"

1 hour ago, dgul said:

I gave up on Pistonheads years ago.  It became full of people eagerly anticipating the new BMW M2 so that they could spend their money on renting it and then mainly using it to drive back and forth to work.  Oh, they'll love to rag it off the lights or out from a junction, gearbox clucking and exhaust bellowing, but they won't do much more because they couldn't afford a prang in their rented car.

IMO an actual pistonhead would have an old car with nice bodywork (albeit a work in progress), an engine with a lightened flywheel and nitrous, and a lovely interior spoiled by the intrusion of a massive rollcage.  But there are very few of those there now. 

Exactly like Singletrack forum, was good at the beginning then it got flooded by the always right shouty dicks who change their 4.5K bikes every six months after replacing half the bike with better shiny bits.

The big mileage riders don't have time to sit on the forum or piss around with shiny bits as they are too busy, cough, riding them.

Edited by Chewing Grass
1 minute ago, Loki said:

It's faker than witchcraft 

A mate of mine bought a new Mustang a couple of years back. He bought the manual one, as the auto one he tried kept changing gear when it felt like it.:CryBaby:

Just now, MrPin said:

A mate of mine bought a new Mustang a couple of years back. He bought the manual one, as the auto one he tried kept changing gear when it felt like it.:CryBaby:

A friend has a manual 5.0.  Lovely cars.  Took him a while to get used to the clutch but loves it.