DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Moto GP - Horrific Crash. Ever had a ‘close one’?

I watched this last night. People kept going on about how lucky Valentino Rosi was not to have been hit. He probably would have been killed.

But the guy directly in front of him looks very lucky to have been missed being hit by the first bike. It was just out of shot but one camera caught it edge of frame. No one seems to care about the first guy.

2 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I watched this last night. People kept going on about how lucky Valentino Rosi was not to have been hit. He probably would have been killed.

But the guy directly in front of him looks very lucky to have been missed being hit by the first bike. It was just out of shot but one camera caught it edge of frame. No one seems to care about the first guy.

I am not sure that being hit by a bike would have killed him anyway. It wasn't travelling that fast, at that point.

That said, this is about 10x as exciting as Formula 1. I don't understand why more people don't watch the MotoGP.

2 hours ago, NewryH said:

In my limited experience of bikers, every single one has had a 'moment'. Make me wonder why they do it.

It's the best game in town.

I read of a long long road in Africa connecting 2 cities and bugger all people in between. Some baboons took to playing chicken with the lorries. Sometimes one of them got splattered. That didn't stop the others.