DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Pandemic coming? - Coronavirus August onwards 2020 (Part 4)

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Long time lurking

• twocents

• sarahbell

• Hopeful

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It isn't that easy to ignore care homes.  I've looked after both my parents and then just my mum (both with dementia) for the last eight years.  A couple of months ago my mum fell in the living room,

I have come down with it. Bloody weird illness. I've had it for over a week. The shortness of breath thing is very, very real. I'm a healthy bloke, non-smoker and fit, yet putting on my socks and clim

I have nothing useful to add to this thread except to say that I am completely fucking bored of the nonsensical diktats coming from our government. The excess deaths graphs are the only ones you need

Posted Images

spunko
2 minutes ago, Popuplights said:

You bastard. I wanted to be first.

I think you will find that in fact I was first. :Old:

• Lol 4
  • Cheers 1
One percent
6 minutes ago, spunko said:

Continuing on from here:

I wonder how many posts across all four threads?   Can’t really believe that this is still running 

• Agree 2
1 minute ago, One percent said:

I wonder how many posts across all four threads?   Can’t really believe that this is still running 

We haven't even got to "MUH WAVE 2" yet

1579629167777.gif

• Agree 1
  • Lol 5
Mirror Mirror
9 minutes ago, One percent said:

Well 2 with 500 and part 3 with 600 Plus the 7 here makes 1607 so far. 😛

Do I win a prize?

• Informative 1
spunko
5 minutes ago, Loki said:

1579629167777.gif

Yeah I  was considering a poll about the muh second wave shite. But I don't actually know when it's now meant to be happening.

IIRC there was a second wave due once the lockdown ended, once the pubs reopened, once the gyms reopened, once the Bank Holiday Bournemouth debacle was over, once the BLM chimpouts happened, and countless other ones.

• Agree 6
  • Lol 3
One percent
1 minute ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Do I win a prize?

Only if you have the most posts across the four threads.  :)

• Cheers 1
Just now, spunko said:

Yeah I  was considering a poll about the muh second wave shite. But I don't actually know when it's now meant to be happening.

IIRC there was a second wave due once the lockdown ended, once the pubs reopened, once the gyms reopened, once the Bank Holiday Bournemouth debacle was over, once the BLM chimpouts happened, and countless other ones.

I was thinking about this earlier.  I wonder if it will be as soon as the economy starts to wobble, so it can be blamed on the virus rather than decades of mis-management.  The rich got richer throughout this, after all.

• Agree 3
One percent
2 minutes ago, spunko said:

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we set out to deceive. They have spun so many lies about this even they don't know what is truth and fiction. 

• Agree 2
assetrichcashpoor
43 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Do I win a prize?

Yes you win a case of corona.

image.jpeg.a3f0acae1ae65b5ac5dece052b34c638.jpeg

• Lol 4
Austin Allegro
51 minutes ago, Loki said:

1579629167777.gif

If you think that's bad wait til we're being told to brace ourselves for the Twelfth Wave and being given daily text updates on what areas of our towns are in quarantine.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1
Funn3r
1 hour ago, spunko said:

once the gyms reopened

I got an email from my gym saying they were reopening. In fact the gym is technically open but with only half the machines available, for social distancing. The jacuzzi is open but max 2 people , sitting on opposite sides. That's it no pool no steam no sauna not even locker room and showers or toilets. So not really "reopened" at all.

• Agree 1
sarahbell
3 minutes ago, Ash4781b said:

Covid-20 ? That’ll make for confusing charts. 

They sort of stuffed up doing covid19. They should have called it covid2020 because it's never been so unclear what the fuck is going on.

Bus Stop Boxer

Off to hospital in the morning for an ultrasound on dodgy guts.

My letter states that i will be temp checked and may be screened for C19.

If they try to shove a 6 inch Q tip up my hooter, i shall spin on my heel, twirl my cane, and bid them good day.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 2
Harley

Received a mail from a local business to say they are now open (including restaurant) with a video of their covid procedures. All the usual floor markings but the amount of perspex and smiling faces behind face shields was disturbing.  I would be a lab rat.  No thanks. This is something else.  Game over.

• Agree 8