DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Pandemic coming? - Coronavirus August onwards 2020 (Part 4)

https://www.theoldhamtimes.co.uk/news/18761669.oldham-mp-calls-funeral-restrictions-relaxed/

Relax funeral restrictions

As of the week to September 29, Manchester has overtaken Bolton to have the highest infection rate in the region, while Oldham has dropped to fourth at 182, below Bury with 192.

Yeah relax restrictions if you want the infection rate to rise.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So........i've volunteered for the vaccine trials for Covid-19 which apparently were made by a Russian Pharmaceutical company 😳. I  received my first shot and wanted to let everyone know that it’

I think this is not quite true, but it is the key thing in all of this. I would like to see a more detailed comparison, but the impression I have is that the new disease is about 3 or 4 times mor

I've got a lung disease, and my wife has MS and had a treatment to weaken her immune system. We were both on the shielding list and did the whole self isolating thing up until a couple of weeks back.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, LC1 said:

I was surprised at the balance and common sense in this BBC article. Presumably the author has now been duly dismissed:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54228649?fbclid=IwAR2JtaStsM1eN8WMASOd3QqVUnk69ZnxcTnFPqLZPDb9JaiEIPaltuFHdDs

Author was later found with writsts cut while hill walking.

Cause of death: Covid-19.

10 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

Unfortunately those holding the reins of power appear to have decided to double down on their narrative, which has been illegitimate since May.

Even in March it was questionable. I live in France and we locked down a week earlier. It was clear that it was panic driven. It’s easy to lock down but much harder to end it. 

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs....

11 minutes ago, assetrichcashpoor said:

Even in March it was questionable. I live in France and we locked down a week earlier. It was clear that it was panic driven. It’s easy to lock down but much harder to end it. 

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs....

The media terror campaign started to wear off most of us extreme far right conspiracy theorists after a few weeks. When the death graphs bottomed out and stayed there in May was the point at which it became undeniable.

48 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

The media terror campaign started to wear off most of us extreme far right conspiracy theorists after a few weeks. When the death graphs bottomed out and stayed there in May was the point at which it became undeniable.

That was the point when, if it was all an over-reaction, HMG could have started winding down the panic and gradually getting people back to normality, and indeed that seemed to happen for a while - even the compulsory mask wearing in shops in July could be interpreted as a way of coaxing people back into the daylight, but by late August it was clear, with the holiday quarantines, that they weren't going to let it go away, and now we're back into panic mode again.

It's all highly puzzling and I just hope that I live long enough to be able to see, one day,  some sort of explanation of what really went on.

3 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

A friendly reminder that life won't get back to normal by next March:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54371559

Fuck the lot of them.

... warned that vaccine hesitancy enthusiasm seemed to be a growing problem that had become embroiled in anti- pro mask, anti- pro lockdown ideologies.

Edited by twocents

Summary:

• Sweden sees new cases climb
  • Italy reports 2,500 new cases for first tme since April
  • NY sees most new cases since May
  • UK official warns country at "tipping point" as cases, deaths slow DoD
  • Maryland reports no deaths for first time since March
  • 27 of 50 US states saw outbreak accelerate last month
  • UK outbreak at "tipping point", official warns
  • More Titans players test positive
  • CDC extends 'no sail' order until end of Oct. amid controversy
  • WHO begs for more money for global vaccine effort
  • New restrictions imposed in Spain, UK
  • Germany sees another jump in cases
  • Europe supports expedited review for AZ-Oxford vaccine
  • Texas virus hospitalizations jump

No mention of China. Funny that.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/who-begs-billions-support-global-covid-19-vaccinations-israel-sees-another-daily

5 hours ago, onlyme said:

It was just days ago that he was asked about this in parliament and replied in the negative - direct question form back bencher. Just what has been going on?

The wife found a stash of vitamin D?   

Somebody in government discovered that at some point they'd been gifted shares from a vitamin D manufacturer?

24 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Summary:

• Sweden sees new cases climb
  • Italy reports 2,500 new cases for first tme since April
  • NY sees most new cases since May
  • UK official warns country at "tipping point" as cases, deaths slow DoD
  • Maryland reports no deaths for first time since March
  • 27 of 50 US states saw outbreak accelerate last month
  • UK outbreak at "tipping point", official warns
  • More Titans players test positive
  • CDC extends 'no sail' order until end of Oct. amid controversy
  • WHO begs for more money for global vaccine effort
  • New restrictions imposed in Spain, UK
  • Germany sees another jump in cases
  • Europe supports expedited review for AZ-Oxford vaccine
  • Texas virus hospitalizations jump

No mention of China. Funny that.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/who-begs-billions-support-global-covid-19-vaccinations-israel-sees-another-daily

And I still don't know anybody who's had it.

6 minutes ago, Mental Floss said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-54379026

This is brilliant!

Burn the witch! Burn the witch......! Madness going on.

She might be well advised to quickly take another test in case the first test was a false positive.   If it turned out that way then there could be much eating of words.

Edited by twocents
6 minutes ago, Mental Floss said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-54379026

This is brilliant!

Burn the witch! Burn the witch......! Madness going on.

That's a bit harsh. Surely stripped naked, whipped through the streets and forced to recant to the masses is a suitable first offence? Shame, shame, SHAME!