DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Pandemic coming? - Coronavirus August onwards 2020 (Part 4)

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So........i've volunteered for the vaccine trials for Covid-19 which apparently were made by a Russian Pharmaceutical company 😳. I  received my first shot and wanted to let everyone know that it’

I think this is not quite true, but it is the key thing in all of this. I would like to see a more detailed comparison, but the impression I have is that the new disease is about 3 or 4 times mor

I've got a lung disease, and my wife has MS and had a treatment to weaken her immune system. We were both on the shielding list and did the whole self isolating thing up until a couple of weeks back.

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

That's pages. You need a posts per page multiplier so times it by 20? 25? Too lazy to look. 

Ah yes, I was wondering how long it would take for someone to spot that! Well done Wilson!

Yeah 20 or 25 posts or maybe it’s on page length? I get the impression that when someone posts a long article in it’s entirety or quotes other long posts in full that the page has fewer posts.

Call it 32000 posts then.

25 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Ah yes, I was wondering how long it would take for someone to spot that! Well done Wilson!

Yeah 20 or 25 posts or maybe it’s on page length? I get the impression that when someone posts a long article in it’s entirety or quotes other long posts in full that the page has fewer posts.

Call it 32000 posts then.

what's that in sum of squares to base 36 ?

1 minute ago, wherebee said:

agreed.  the ideal virus in terms of evolutionary success is one that does not harm the host, and allows repeated infections.

very deadly diseases are self-limiting

That's what I read on an article I read once, that I can't place now.:S

7 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

The fewer Greggs and Pret the better. 
Convince me otherwise.

Pret do a nice egg and cress sandwich with cress that is actually hot to offset the bland taste of boiled eggs. From what I remember when I used to go places anyway.

Greggs supposedly do a vegan sausage roll and I have always wanted to try one. Guess I never will now.

Er, that's it. Doesn't sound good for their future business really.

10 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

The fewer Greggs and Pret the better. 
Convince me otherwise.

I went into my first Greggs a few months ago. It was an interesting experience. I stood in a long queue - so people clearly liked the stuff for sale - when a homeless guy walked in and filled his arms with rolls and drinks before walking out. He was at the don't give a feck stage. Sad.

^ ^

The Basic Instinct actress also said her grandmother and her godmother had died from COVID-19.

She urged people to vote for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris in November's presidential election, citing that countries with female leadership had fared better during the pandemic.

That's an interesting claim. 

It's like the sort of claims made in the early days of feminism - before modern day female leaders - such as the claim that with female leaders there would be no more wars.  A claim never heard now. 

Edited by twocents