DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Pandemic coming? - Coronavirus August onwards 2020 (Part 4)

4 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-54551046

So basically the BMA want a complete shutdown. And wanted it sooner.

Can't go for a coffee, can't go to the pub, can't go to a restaurant....yet that's not strict enough.

God help us.

Laugh at it all Joe, or it'll send you mad.

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It isn't that easy to ignore care homes.  I've looked after both my parents and then just my mum (both with dementia) for the last eight years.  A couple of months ago my mum fell in the living room,

So........i've volunteered for the vaccine trials for Covid-19 which apparently were made by a Russian Pharmaceutical company 😳. I  received my first shot and wanted to let everyone know that it’

I think this is not quite true, but it is the key thing in all of this. I would like to see a more detailed comparison, but the impression I have is that the new disease is about 3 or 4 times mor

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

One failure after another by the NHS mental health, and by private shrinks. Usless the lot of them.

Best thing the GP could give him in his last meeting when there was evidence of him being suicidal was.....antidepressants.

THIS is the unseen effects of this fucking fake boomer coof plandemic. 

This makes me so fucking furious.

1 hour ago, onlyme said:

Most useful in the spring to buy time, get their testing shit together, isolation procedures for the venerable, reverse the disastrous effects of invitating the virus in through the front door with noting in place, PPE sourcing and probably most importantly establish some decent therapeutics and treatment plans for those that do end up in hospital.

Big fail on some the above.

I dont see any big fails in that list 

And if you ask me bj is doing something right by ignoreing the 'science' as they would have us all lockdown all winter if they had their way just in time to do it all over again next winter

Imo there is a now proven path to follow SWEDEN 

Just now, dgul said:

The virus has come back because we're going into winter.  They're blaming it on 'rule breakers', because to accept it is merely seasonal would suggest that:

• they didn't actually make it go away in the first place,
  • that much of the lockdown (and extraordinary economic impact) was (is) unnecessary,
  • and that they were negligent in not taking advantage of summer when they could.

We're in for one hell of a winter -- not because of Covid, but because they're just going to keep on making lockdown ever more strict as they think the increasing spread of Covid is because of bad behaviours.

I don't think I could things any better than that - brilliant :Beer:

Just heard a clip of Matt Hancock on the radio saying by these new places going to tier 2 lockdown they can help "defeat the virus" which really highlights their mentality / propaganda in terms of them thinking they can defeat a corona virus 'enemy' etc :wanker:

Edited by geordie_lurch
12 minutes ago, JFK said:

With people like this no wonder it is all a fucking shitshow

Aye well the person I was talking to this morning told me that there's right wing militias causing havock across america and that antifa doesn't exist. He wasn't being ironic.

Also pro lockdown. I think a big chunk of the population will do exactly what they're told for another 6 months easy; especially if the media ramps up the scare stories in a suitable manner.

19 minutes ago, geordie_lurch said:

Just heard a clip of Matt Hancock on the radio saying by these new places going to tier 2 lockdown they can help "defeat the virus" which really highlights their mentality / propaganda in terms of them thinking they can defeat a corona virus 'enemy' etc :wanker:

I was just listening to this Muppet too,  the mindscape is ridiculous 

1 hour ago, dgul said:

The virus has come back because we're going into winter.  They're blaming it on 'rule breakers', because to accept it is merely seasonal would suggest that:

• they didn't actually make it go away in the first place,
  • that much of the lockdown (and extraordinary economic impact) was (is) unnecessary,
  • and that they were negligent in not taking advantage of summer when they could.

We're in for one hell of a winter -- not because of Covid, but because they're just going to keep on making lockdown ever more strict as they think the increasing spread of Covid is because of bad behaviours.

You know this needs pinning so we can refer back to these points every so often and compare with the reality of the situation,  i bet it will be close 

Not sure if someone posted a link to this video earlier on here or somewhere else but I can't fault the logic in Step 1 and Step 2 so far... not made it to Step 3 yes but seriously this is a must watch given most of the people in this thread trying to make some sense of all this crap...

In short the Americans had something ready to roll during all this that creates a Digital Dollar all held by their central bank i.e. The Fed but be warned that the Bank of England have been working on a digital pound for years and I'm worried this might be the ultimate motive behind all this including the negative rates incoming etc :/

Edited by geordie_lurch
2 minutes ago, JFK said:

I was just listening to this Muppet too,  the mindscape is ridiculous 

It's all now nothing more than buzzword politics

There has been 3 pandemics declared since the 1960,s before this one and they all ended the same way this one will 

You would have thought they would have learnt from the 'Tammy Flu 'fiasco ,there again perhaps they did plenty of of money and brown envelopes would be my guess 

10 minutes ago, geordie_lurch said:

Not sure if someone posted a link to this video earlier on here or somewhere else but I can't fault the logic in Step 1 and Step 2 so far... not made it to Step 3 yes but seriously this is a must watch given most of the people in this thread trying to make some sense of all this crap...

In short the Americans had something ready to roll during all this that creates a Digital Dollar all held by their central bank i.e. The Fed but be warned that the Bank of England have been working on a digital pound for years and I'm worried this might be the ultimate motive behind all this including the negative rates incoming etc :/

My tinfoil hat  take 

There's talk of the U.S. Being capable of removing China's banks access to international banking transactions

Edited by Long time lurking
1 hour ago, geordie_lurch said:

They're enjoying self importantly calling up the WW2 mentality and propaganda but I've only heard "stiff upper lip" used once on the MSM in all of this crisis and not from a politician.  It used to be the go to regularly repeated phrase for the attitude demanded of people by the authorities and media when in national adversity.  I expect it's just too last century British for them now.

I would have liked to have heard it more regularly if only to see people's 2020 response to it.  I expect there would be shock and horror along with a stampede of wokeness.

Edited by twocents
20 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

Haven’t the WHO now made is clear that lockdowns are no longer appropriate? They’re basically saying only lockdown if your hospitals are likely to be overwhelmed. There’s no danger of that at the moment, far from it!

I thought we were all supposed to follow the advice of the WHO?  What the hell is going on?

Someone suggested that it's because the WHO is effectively selling Chinese tat.  Lock downs suppress that.  It seemed as good an explanation as any.

Edited by twocents