DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Pandemic coming? - Coronavirus August onwards 2020 (Part 4)

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It isn't that easy to ignore care homes.  I've looked after both my parents and then just my mum (both with dementia) for the last eight years.  A couple of months ago my mum fell in the living room,

So........i've volunteered for the vaccine trials for Covid-19 which apparently were made by a Russian Pharmaceutical company 😳. I  received my first shot and wanted to let everyone know that it’

I think this is not quite true, but it is the key thing in all of this. I would like to see a more detailed comparison, but the impression I have is that the new disease is about 3 or 4 times mor

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Wight Flight said:

It occurs to me that normally you would have level 3, 2 and then 1, with 1 being the highest level of lockdown.

That they have done it in reverse suggests that there are levels 4 and 5 waiting to be unleashed.

Just be thankful Diane Abbott didn’t get tasked with numbering the different levels. It’s already confusing.

54 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

It occurs to me that normally you would have level 3, 2 and then 1, with 1 being the highest level of lockdown.

That they have done it in reverse suggests that there are levels 4 and 5 waiting to be unleashed.

Notice how they don't have a "low" level.  Like they don't sell a small coffee, only regular, large, or extra large.  One sells lots of coffee while the other sells lots of fear and control.

Edited by Harley
9 minutes ago, Harley said:

Much talk about Boris and Churchill.  If Churchill had taken the flawed advice of the technocrats like Boris, we would now be part of the Third Reich!

and perhaps if technocrats gave flawed advice, we wouldn't have won the war

22 minutes ago, Harley said:

Save the NHS, like it's some person rather than something we've funded at length for such a time as this.  Madness.  Don't save it, effing use it for cancers and all the rest you murderous b'tards.

The didn't seem to be saving it much when they were reducing the number of available hospital beds each and every year by getting on for 50% in total over the past 30 odd years - at the same time as demand was increasing.

All of a sudden in 2020 it's Save the NHS.

Edited by twocents
21 minutes ago, Harley said:

People out there dive into dissecting this new lockdown tiers stuff like some circus sea lion given a new ball.  No ability to take a step back, zoom out, no context.  Classic stuff.  A psyops wet dream. 

Until they realise they are talking to someone who also thinks it’s bollocks - then they let you know what they really think. That’s when you bundle them into a car - never to be seen again. Just another Covid statistic ;-)

I don't go out much because it's shite.  Someone mentioned today they had to use the track and trace app or sign in to shop at M&S.  Some zealous goon on the door too.  Is this standard practice or just M&S doing their usual retail suicide stuff?

The MSM Seem to be in a spin about who to side with here.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/northern-republic-now-defiant-banner-19122041#comments-section

No talks between Manchester and London this weekend.

My money on the purpurted legal issues business in Manchester have said they will pay to take the gov to court. I think this weekend has London planning how to deal with this issue.

The police...have given ambivalent answers as to which side they will go with. At the moment the local councils pay a large chunk of the Council tax receipts to the GMP.

I recall the miners strikes as a kid.

Then, folk from Manchester and Lancs were sent over to Yorkshire

I wonder if something similar will happen if Manchester dosent budge.

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/coronavirus-pressure-builds-on-greater-manchester-after-merseyside-gets-extra-covid-funds-12107160

From a true Turkey man..quote...

Led by Jerome Mayhew, the MP for Broadland in Norfolk, Mr Burnham's Tory critics wrote to him, urging: "We know you are calling for a national lockdown now but urge you to reconsider.

"It does not make sense to shut down the whole country when the virus is spiking in particular locations. It is very clear to us - and the people we represent - that the local and regional approach is the right response to the current situation.

I am sure many would agree.

Nor fucking way. Norfolk.

Just now, The Grey Man said:

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/coronavirus-pressure-builds-on-greater-manchester-after-merseyside-gets-extra-covid-funds-12107160

From a true Turkey man..quote...

Led by Jerome Mayhew, the MP for Broadland in Norfolk, Mr Burnham's Tory critics wrote to him, urging: "We know you are calling for a national lockdown now but urge you to reconsider.

"It does not make sense to shut down the whole country when the virus is spiking in particular locations. It is very clear to us - and the people we represent - that the local and regional approach is the right response to the current situation.

I am sure many would agree.

Nor fucking way. Norfolk.

Ps...i dont advocate a national lockdown.

It would seem to me the best idea would be to lockdown all the politicians, Covid Wardens, all police not investigating actual crimes (namely crimes that existed before, say, 1975), any obese NHS worker, traffic wardens, gypsies and those that served Halal food in pubs.

I bet the economic, health and happiness outcomes would be better than the current plan.

Bird on the radio going on about it being "terrible, terrible" for Bath Uni students.  Odd, I never heard about the severed limbs and gang rapes.  Cosseted doesn't begin to describe it.  Not great agreed, but a sense of proportion seems beyond some.  Oh, now something about a black person not getting a peerage.   Now someone equating covid to smallpox and its hundreds of millions of deaths.  Radio off, the real birds sound better!

Edited by Harley