DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Pandemic coming? - Coronavirus August onwards 2020 (Part 4)

19 minutes ago, twocents said:

^ ^

That's an interesting claim. 

It's like the sort of claims made in the early days of feminism - before modern day female leaders - such as the claim that with female leaders there would be no more wars.  A claim never heard now. 

What's this nonsense actually meant to be based on ? Saint Jacinda ? That seems about it. 

And she's now putting people in jail's for not complying with her made up rules. Bravo. How fantastic and compassionate. 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So........i've volunteered for the vaccine trials for Covid-19 which apparently were made by a Russian Pharmaceutical company 😳. I  received my first shot and wanted to let everyone know that it’

I think this is not quite true, but it is the key thing in all of this. I would like to see a more detailed comparison, but the impression I have is that the new disease is about 3 or 4 times mor

I've got a lung disease, and my wife has MS and had a treatment to weaken her immune system. We were both on the shielding list and did the whole self isolating thing up until a couple of weeks back.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Vendetta said:

I blame the cunt that started the original ‘Pandemic Coming Jan 2020?’ thread.....

Fucking scaremongering - it’s caused mass hysteria....

To be fair, you did finally get everyone to wear a mask. Just the wrong one. xD

14 hours ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Off to hospital in the morning for an ultrasound on dodgy guts.

My letter states that i will be temp checked and may be screened for C19.

If they try to shove a 6 inch Q tip up my hooter, i shall spin on my heel, twirl my cane, and bid them good day.

No cane twirling required. No thermometers, no giant Q tips.

I think the Salisbury Hospital staff know the show has left town.

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

I suspect it's a useless quango, like the Bassoon Council.

Promoting diversity and inclusivity in the Bassoon community since 1997, we have an annual turnover of £17.4m and a dedicated team led by our CEO Baroness Shamima Pink-Oboe. Achievements include the setting up of International Bassoon Awareness Week and grants for research into the crippling disease of Reed Blower's Tongue.

23 minutes ago, crashmonitor said:

Just six hospital deaths today, lowest since March on a weekday.

Meanwhile kids getting diagnosed with diabetes because of lockdown., cancer on the rise through lack of screening and lives destroyed and mental depression descending on the populase.

Going well isn't it six geratrics in the hand more important than thousands of premature deaths in the bush.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/coronavirus-updates-lockdown-parts-north-22532356

And how many of the deaths in March-April are actually from CV 

Listen to what is said in the bottom vid regarding ONS stats ,you have to ask why did they stop reporting "hospital deaths" around that time 

Edited by Long time lurking
55 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

A torrent of good news!

This prick goes on the same list as Chris Martenson.  

"Oh all of a sudden some good news"  o.O did the virus suddenly wave a white flag? 

He's welcome to his vaccine.