DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Pandemic coming? - Coronavirus August onwards 2020 (Part 4)

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So........i've volunteered for the vaccine trials for Covid-19 which apparently were made by a Russian Pharmaceutical company 😳. I  received my first shot and wanted to let everyone know that it’

I think this is not quite true, but it is the key thing in all of this. I would like to see a more detailed comparison, but the impression I have is that the new disease is about 3 or 4 times mor

I've got a lung disease, and my wife has MS and had a treatment to weaken her immune system. We were both on the shielding list and did the whole self isolating thing up until a couple of weeks back.

Posted Images

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-ireland-significantly-tightens-restrictions-in-fight-to-control-covid-19-outbreaks-12051912?

Coronavirus: Ireland 'significantly' tightens restrictions in fight to control COVID-19 outbreaks

Ireland's coronavirus restrictions are being "significantly" tightened after the number of cases increased rapidly over the past two weeks.

All businesses have been told to let employees work from home, new limits have been placed on outdoor gatherings and the government has warned people to avoid public transport.

Prime Minister Micheal Martin said the new rules will be in place until at least 13 September, following a spike in cases over the last three weeks as he blamed "a large number of people" for flouting the rules.

1 minute ago, twocents said:

That wouldn't be the rules on people from infected countries entering the RoI as likely there weren't any.

There are no countries without any virus, so travel restrictions are bollocks.

15 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-ireland-significantly-tightens-restrictions-in-fight-to-control-covid-19-outbreaks-12051912?

Coronavirus: Ireland 'significantly' tightens restrictions in fight to control COVID-19 outbreaks

Ireland's coronavirus restrictions are being "significantly" tightened after the number of cases increased rapidly over the past two weeks.

All businesses have been told to let employees work from home, new limits have been placed on outdoor gatherings and the government has warned people to avoid public transport.

Prime Minister Micheal Martin said the new rules will be in place until at least 13 September, following a spike in cases over the last three weeks as he blamed "a large number of people" for flouting the rules.

How many cases? Or aren't we allowed to know? Or doesn't it matter?

4 hours ago, crashmonitor said:

Just six hospital deaths today, lowest since March on a weekday.

Meanwhile kids getting diagnosed with diabetes because of lockdown., cancer on the rise through lack of screening and lives destroyed and mental depression descending on the populase.

Going well isn't it six geratrics in the hand more important than thousands of premature deaths in the bush.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/coronavirus-updates-lockdown-parts-north-22532356

I support your general point, but if kids are getting diagnosed with diabetes because of lockdown then it's because their parents have let them lay on the sofa eating biscuits for five months.  No one was ever deprived of the ability to exercise, in fact quite the opposite.  And the weather has been good too.

23 hours ago, spunko said:

Yeah I  was considering a poll about the muh second wave shite. But I don't actually know when it's now meant to be happening.

IIRC there was a second wave due once the lockdown ended, once the pubs reopened, once the gyms reopened, once the Bank Holiday Bournemouth debacle was over, once the BLM chimpouts happened, and countless other ones.

According to the MSM.

According to DOSBODs its not until winter and even then it's "lets wait and see".

7 hours ago, sarahbell said:

A torrent of good news!

It sounds like it's a torrent of "good news" for a vaccine.  Timely.

Until any vaccine is properly tested and all TPTB and their crony teams etc have been properly witnessed to have taken it and it's worked for some time without side effects then there seems that there might be more to fear from the vaccine than from Covid itself. 

Edited by twocents

https://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/always-wear-mask-public-toilets-18786499

“Always wear a mask in public toilets to avoid Covid 19 say scientists

...Their findings, published in the journal Physics of Fluids, clearly show public toilets can be “dangerous” places for potentially becoming infected from a virus, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.

But that’s not all. When men use urinals within a public toilet, the tiny particles can reach their thigh within 5.5 seconds when compared to the toilet flush, which takes 35 seconds to reach slightly higher.

Spray back. Best wear a gas mask.