DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Well I’m the on off Xs tonight a the kids wouldn’t sleep earlier in fact the one year old is still chasing the fucking kitten .anyway so she surgested takeing then for a drive so off we went but where to I’m like don’t care but not the a50.so she surgested looking at houses so off we went to look at houses but I’m not so much looking at them but I’m looking at the local cars looking for private plates and new models and kids loitering on street corners .ie a feel for the place.so she is makeing comments like it’s no wider than your house and it’s minut for a 3 bed.its got no drive etc etc etc .when we got back with one kid asleep I said for interest so what sort of house do you prefere a large plot on a council eastate prob with a garage and 2 gardens and lots of youths a mopeds around or the rabbit hutch with designated parking round the corner.but no evident tossers around on a nice estate.she said the rabbit hutches.before we left she said I want a drive around the realy posh bit of this estate so we did what stunned her was most of the cars on the drives of these 400,000 pound plus houses that’s a seriesly nice house in stoke were like 2007 ish .in the bit where I could afoard there were lots of newish BMW’s and Audi’s .she says why is that I’m like they are aspiring to move to the more expensive bit of the estate and probably trying to impress people the guys in the 400,000 pound houses don’t need to 

18 minutes ago, sam1994 said:

Did you leave a one year old on their own?

You can't do that. You're not middle class and on holiday. You'd get vilified by the press.

On a serious note: think that's still a bit dodge. 

It’s upstares asleep by now I presume I’m on the sofa geting fucked up my companion is the kitten that bites toes .cant wait to go home a back to work

15 minutes ago, One percent said:

Be fair, she was four.  o.O

She was babysitting 2 kids mind

5 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

It’s upstares asleep by now I presume I’m on the sofa geting fucked up my companion is the kitten that bites toes .cant wait to go home a back to work

She was babysitting 2 kids mind

Yeah, I have been tempted when the nippers were much younger (1-4) to leave them for five minutes asleep whilst I popped to the shops for essentials, but then remembered how unforgiving the world is.  

15 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Yeah, I have been tempted when the nippers were much younger (1-4) to leave them for five minutes asleep whilst I popped to the shops for essentials, but then remembered how unforgiving the world is.  

Well the x is asleep with them I’m dossing on the sofa.but I will be honest if I’ve got mine ie the 5 year old at mine I will nip to the local shop if he is in bed asleep.most Fridays a Saturday nights when I was from maybe 7-11 were spent in the back of my parents car on the pub car park with my younger sisters we got the odd ubberly bubbly and crisps and a torch to entertain us .the car park would be full of other cars with just kids in.my dad was a bit concerned mind once my sister let the hand break off 

11 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Well the x is asleep with them I’m dossing on the sofa.but I will be honest if I’ve got mine ie the 5 year old at mine I will nip to the local shop if he is in bed asleep.most Fridays a Saturday nights when I was from maybe 7-11 were spent in the back of my parents car on the pub car park with my younger sisters we got the odd ubberly bubbly and crisps and a torch to entertain us .the car park would be full of other cars with just kids in.my dad was a bit concerned mind once my sister let the hand break off 

yeah, i get that, but the social services LOVE a chance to fuck parents over for doing stuff that has no real risk in probability terms but has huge long tail risk.

want to have your drug taking boyfriend over in your house with your 9 year old daughter every night?  No worries, Shannon.

want to take your kids on a hillwalk without a H&E sheet? into care, right now!

4 minutes ago, wherebee said:

yeah, i get that, but the social services LOVE a chance to fuck parents over for doing stuff that has no real risk in probability terms but has huge long tail risk.

want to have your drug taking boyfriend over in your house with your 9 year old daughter every night?  No worries, Shannon.

want to take your kids on a hillwalk without a H&E sheet? into care, right now!

That’s true the x lodger just took custody of a kid after a one night stand with a totaly mad girl .she was fun a bit nuts yep like he said fun for an hour. He is in a nightmare now but to be fair to him social services pretty much brought him up and he ain’t letting them bring his daughter up he is the rare occasion a man gets the child

5 hours ago, spunko said:

400k down here buys a bog standard semi detached in an average area. Funny old world.

This is not the nicest but it’s for sale I don’t  think it’s worth the money it’s around the corner from one I looked at last night same estate .https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/map.html?locationIdentifier=REGION^1271&maxBedrooms=5&minBedrooms=2&maxPrice=650000&numberOfPropertiesPerPage=299&propertyTypes=&viewType=MAP&mustHave=&dontShow=&furnishTypes=&viewport=-2.10455%2C-2.07236%2C52.9558%2C52.9764&keywords=