DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

3 minutes ago, whocares said:

You have to have some reprogramming done to you first though?! 🙄

That’s fine, if they reprogrammed me then I wouldn’t know what I was missing. 

More serious point, I think the dystopia in Brave New World was deliberately made quite appealing - for some people at least - to show how easy a trap it is to fall into. 1984 on the other hand, made it all seem unremittingly awful from the get-go.

14 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

That’s fine, if they reprogrammed me then I wouldn’t know what I was missing. 

More serious point, I think the dystopia in Brave New World was deliberately made quite appealing - for some people at least - to show how easy a trap it is to fall into. 1984 on the other hand, made it all seem unremittingly awful from the get-go.

I just watched Barbarella but I don't think that's supposed to be dystopian; more sexploitation. 

Anyway, I've lost track so here's a link to the map outside the secret military base on the Simpsons to get us back on topic. 

AS0OIteV5dGBTn38LnOdD4ay2SBGBlud4lCzUQ6y

2 hours ago, JackieO said:

This too will pass! :Old:

I think its where the 20 odd percent of outer party members are, the ones who administer for the western goverments, and trust fund kids with student loans 

Alot of self employed and people who have woken up to the media tricks and dont care what rap boy shit pants has to say on twatter dont know of this dystopia,

Its reserved for brainwash zombies living in the hell of the modern smart city

The Tinder of Logan's Run was where you basically put yourself up for sex and anyone else could choose you.

Logan appears to have had some bad experiences in the past so keeps his fist tightly gripped around his weapon just in case his Prime delivery needs to go back. He tells her the last time he ordered a bike online he got a free packet of gummi bears thrown in.

logans-run-1976.jpg

Jenny's eyes are firmly fixed on the knotted belt of Logan's dressing gown. "His sleeves have more material than my dress," she thinks. "And his hair is more girly than my own. Oh well, he's not as bad as the last time that I swiped right."

fullwidth.b4d0ab56.jpg

Edited by The Masked Tulip