DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

13 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

Sweden.  In an understated "told you so" sort of a way.

Well yeah. If I was their government I'd be broadcasting "We are the Champions" all the time, but that wouldn't be very Swedish, and anyway to be fair there is probably a way to go, it'll be January before we know who was right, even if we suspected all along it was the Swedes.

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

Trump has already done it hasnt he?  They seem to have beaten him down on it though. 

So many fat unhealthy Americans (hence deaths) and so many lefty luvvies and media outlets, and manipulative bankers. 

We don't have anyone with the mettle or integrity in this country across any party currently elected. if it happens it will be in reaction to either other countries falling, a leak, or evidence that cannot be ignored (probably released by accident). And then it won't be a "this is bollocks" it'll be "lets re-evaluate" 

Only one I would have perhaps put some money on would have been someone like Galloway. 

4 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

The Germans will have compulsory masks outside the home within a month.

Bet you.

The German people are starting to push back in a bigger way than most of the western world eg the Berlin protest that the media were lying about a few weeks ago, be interesting to see if Merkel and her handlers push back or concede ground. In my mind MrPin was having a sweepstake for who will be the first to test positive for the invisible enemy. Perhaps @spunko could have an anonymous poll, it would be interesting to see how many (if any) dosbods have tested positive for C-19.

38 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

The German people are starting to push back in a bigger way than most of the western world eg the Berlin protest that the media were lying about a few weeks ago, be interesting to see if Merkel and her handlers push back or concede ground. In my mind MrPin was having a sweepstake for who will be the first to test positive for the invisible enemy. Perhaps @spunko could have an anonymous poll, it would be interesting to see how many (if any) dosbods have tested positive for C-19.

Yes that’s true, and I hope their pushback gathers traction; there’s another protest in Berlin planned for 29 Aug so will be interesting to see how that goes.

I made the “bet you “ comment as I keep reading how concerned the so called powers that be are at rising infection rates (no mention of numbers tested or how many are asymptomatic, of course), and it seems to me that kites are being flown and ground being prepared for upping the muzzle ante.

I agree it’s often very difficult to work out the point that Pin is making, it indeed if there is one, but in this case I thought it was quite clear.

4 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

I agree it’s often very difficult to work out the point that Pin is making, it indeed if there is one, but in this case I thought it was quite clear.

Someone, or some government will declare "bulshit!" on it all. Then everyone will.

I'm not obscure.O.o