DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I can follow the audit trail of the production of this thing personally and then sit in the room where every single member of the cabinets family get it first and then wait 12 months. Then.

Hopefully Trump will say the vaccine is a gamechanger and very safe and turn the Wokists into anti-vaxxers.

Fucking right I will.  There are enough fools in this country who will do it voluntarily. There's no need for it. This thing has more or less disappeared anyway. If half the population willingly

14 minutes ago, LC1 said:

Coming to a democorruptacy near you...

Will you resist?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-53831503

It's like they are rushing it through now in case it turns out that the China flu dwindles away.

It's maybe silly to think this way but I wouldn't mind so much if everyone had to take from rich to poor and we all get fucked together.  ( it actually should be the bridge builders ie the ones pushing and producing who first take).

Fucking right I will. 

There are enough fools in this country who will do it voluntarily. There's no need for it. This thing has more or less disappeared anyway. If half the population willingly accept this vaccine it will drop to nothing. 

That's if the vaccine works of course.... 

If they force everyone to have it then it's all out in the open. This hasn't been about any virus. It's more than that. 

I think many people are thinking this already - but this would just be the confirmation. 

I have nothing against vaccines and have the flu vaccine every year but I do expect them to have had extensive trials over a long period; by which I mean years.

I will absolutely have this vaccine but not until after several years of it being widely used and no damaging side effects coming to light.

10 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I have nothing against vaccines and have the flu vaccine every year but I do expect them to have had extensive trials over a long period; by which I mean years.

I will absolutely have this vaccine but not until after several years of it being widely used and no damaging side effects coming to light.

It doesn't sound like that is what is planned though.

Edited by Dogtania
1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

Australia appears to be getting more authoritarian day by day and there was me thinking it was a place full of free spirited beer drinking types.

Interesting. I expect beer cans thrown from hoons in a pimped-up ute. Maybe they have been misrepresented

1 hour ago, Dogtania said:

It doesn't sound like that is what is planned though.

No, but it will be as LC1 outlines below.  They won't absolutely force you to have it but there will be large pressure to do so.

If, say, you were not allowed to travel to particular countries without the jab then I wouldn't travel to those countries for the next few years until I was sufficiently happy to have the jab because so many people had had it by then without ill effects.

18 minutes ago, LC1 said:

I will be observing this development closely as I have long suspected it would go this way. They'll frame it as optional, of course, but watch for the carrots and big sticks...

You don't want it? No problem. You just can't do X, Y, Z. For the greater good, Comrade.

I was discussing this with a friend - it is coming whether you like it or not (I certainly don't). But how will one get out of it? Paying off the local nurse who is administering it? I can't see any solution to rejecting it besides mass disobedience, a bit like the Telly Tax.

It feels as though the globalist minded in western governments and other positions of power and influence are getting to the point of last ditch attempts to change society and it's getting increasingly desperate and transparent. Bond villan Klauss Schwabb and his communist goon squad at the World Economic Forum openly said they had to act quickly on this 'once in a lifetime opportunity' to extend the reach and influence of their technocracy when the hysteria kicked off and I suspect they have left it too late. I even noticed one of my nearest and dearest who is public sector, very much believes the system and has been terrorising our parents for months that they will die of the invisible enemy if they don't follow all the rules, appeared to have dramatically changed her tune this weekend. 

There is a good chance that mandatory vaccinations could end up being the political equivalent of the antifa / blm insanity burning down democrat run US cities. It could very easily keep the people and politics behind it out of power for a generation, or it could become  an Orwellian NWO. The former is looking increasingly likely. I think politically this was part of a last ditch stab at the rise of populism in the West.

Going back to mandatory vaccinations in Aus, it sounds as though it might be the straw that breaks the camel's back of the insanity there. There's certainly some passion around eg this zoom meeting of Aussie dosbods, the lawyer woman is going down fighting even if she is fucking annoying:

UNITED COLLECTIVE MILLIONS RISE UP AUSTRALIA [MIRRORED]

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OiUlqcRnhqtN/

25 minutes ago, spunko said:

I was discussing this with a friend - it is coming whether you like it or not (I certainly don't). But how will one get out of it? Paying off the local nurse who is administering it? I can't see any solution to rejecting it besides mass disobedience, a bit like the Telly Tax.

Unless they are going to physically restrain you prior to the injection surely you can just refuse or preferably obfuscate - agree an appointment but "forget" to turn up.

Most people are going to have it anyway; especially the vulnerable people for whom it will be worth the risk.

I wouldn't be vocally against it and, where plausible, I would lie and say that I have had it.  I am sure that there will be certificates of inoculation on the internet that can be tailored and printed off.

• spunko changed the title to Mandatory COVID-1984 vaccine