DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Fucking robbing cunting twats

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a call from local car dealer the other day, knowing full well they require face masks to be worn in the dealership despite not being able to legally enforce it, I went in this morning sans mask...

We have a dental plan through BUPA, and it's not cheap.  Got a letter last week saying that due to Covid there would now be a surcharge for PPE, I thought nothing of it... How much could it be? A

I'm moving. I do like my current dentist mainly because she has big breasts that rub on my head whilst she doing the examination. But other than that USP there's nothing keeping me there, I'll sack th

Posted Images

I have a private dentist and they are about 20% dearer for normal treatment etc than NHS, there is no surcharge for PPE.

At £40 PP they must have a skip outside full of plastic and paper trash.

Wholly unjustified on environmental grounds let alone cost.

Edited by Chewing Grass
48 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

We have a dental plan through BUPA, and it's not cheap. 

Got a letter last week saying that due to Covid there would now be a surcharge for PPE, I thought nothing of it... How much could it be? A fiver? Maybe? A mask and disposable apron. 

Wife went to book an appointment yesterday only to be told no appointments until 9th September and the PPE surcharge is £40 per appointment. 40 fucking quid. What the fuck is all that about? 

I read the letter my mum received recently.  It's £7 for just a shitty mask - this would be 'all' that's required for a normal checkup.  If work is required that creates 'aerosol' then it's £40.  It's a total rip off.  A mates wife told me last w/e that she had to wait in the car until called by the dentist and put on her £7 mask to walk through reception.  She then obviously took it off for the checkup and then put it back on to walk back through reception.  She then threw it in the bin.  She did enquire whether she could wear her own, but obviously they said no !!  Fucking scammers !

29 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

I can take most of mine out before I put the mask on...

XYY

See, it's easy for you... just drop your teeth at reception, go and do your shopping, get your hair done, have a coffee then pick them up after they've been inspected. Most of us have to sit there whilst it's done.

2 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Got a letter last week saying that due to Covid there would now be a surcharge for PPE, I thought nothing of it... How much could it be? A fiver? Maybe? A mask and disposable apron. 

Wife went to book an appointment yesterday only to be told no appointments until 9th September and the PPE surcharge is £40 per appointment. 40 fucking quid. What the fuck is all that about? 

Agreed.  Best sweary title of a thread ever.

Deep state hoax.

2 hours ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Just eat less sugar, and regularly drink, Er I mean swill your knashers and gums with Spirits. 

Yeah I'm being more strict than ever with processed sugars, really do need to be cutting them down to zero now though since dental care is no longer a thing. I was getting 2 checkups and two dental hygenist visits a year previously.

And they're taking the piss with that £40 surcharge. Somewhere some cunt will be floating about on a yacht paid for by that.

2 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

I'm moving. I do like my current dentist mainly because she has big breasts that rub on my head whilst she doing the examination. But other than that USP there's nothing keeping me there, I'll sack the BUPA off.

Those breast enlargements she had weren't cheap. You have been feeling the benefits, so only fair you contribute.

On a related note, although I know most of the regulars here won't be able to answer...

How much has a haircut gone up by where you are?

I assume the steep rise is supposed to pay for the (non-existent in my local barber's) additional PPE equipment and regular deep cleaning of the premises...

But it could be that someone wrote MUG in UV fluorescent ink on my forehead when I wasn't looking...

1 hour ago, unregistered_guest said:

On a related note, although I know most of the regulars here won't be able to answer...

I assume the steep rise is supposed to pay for the (non-existent in my local barber's) additional PPE equipment and regular deep cleaning of the premises...

But it could be that someone wrote MUG in UV fluorescent ink on my forehead when I wasn't looking...

Fuck helping the money-laundering scumfuck bummers. My wife does mine with clippers. My brother does his own and he has a wife. She’s a bit of a tit, though.

2 hours ago, unregistered_guest said:

I've started cutting my own with clippers so will never be going back to a barbers again....however this hipster barbers opened near me just before the lockdown....check out the fucking prices:

https://booksy.com/en-gb/36390_bedford-barber-lounge-luxury-male-grooming_barber-shop_1511561_belfast?do=invite&_branch_match_id=690477857011184820

5 hours ago, Iamcynical said:

I read the letter my mum received recently.  It's £7 for just a shitty mask - this would be 'all' that's required for a normal checkup.  If work is required that creates 'aerosol' then it's £40.  It's a total rip off.  A mates wife told me last w/e that she had to wait in the car until called by the dentist and put on her £7 mask to walk through reception.  She then obviously took it off for the checkup and then put it back on to walk back through reception.  She then threw it in the bin.  She did enquire whether she could wear her own, but obviously they said no !!  Fucking scammers !

These masks are good, guaranteed virus free.

1597858939504_mask.jpg

5 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

I'm moving. I do like my current dentist mainly because she has big breasts that rub on my head whilst she doing the examination. But other than that USP there's nothing keeping me there, I'll sack the BUPA off.

Pre-lockdown, how often did you attend this dentist each year with "mystery tooth pain"?xD

Edited by Gordie Lastchance
3 hours ago, spunko said:

Had a call from local car dealer the other day, knowing full well they require face masks to be worn in the dealership despite not being able to legally enforce it, I went in this morning sans mask... the pretty thing at reception told me I need to wear one, so I just walked out. Had several missed calls and voicemails since. xD Everyone should do their part imo, surprised big business haven't cottoned on.

Interesting the difference between places.  I went into a large Volkswagen dealership to pick up a part on the weekend.  Being a good little boy I had my unicorn mask in my pocket but not one person staff or customers were wearing all never left my pocket.  Meanwhile in all the supermarket every person almost wears (only seen staff not wearing and that's now a small percentage). Strange stuff

8 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

It'll be because they're using NHS approved suppliers.

4 hours ago, unregistered_guest said:

€15 for DH (easy dry trim, not much hair left) and about €30 simple trim for me. Outrageous. And they all charge the same. So we have stopped going!  I clip DH's hair and trim my own fringe. Might need to go once a year to get the length sorted.