DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Billy 'big balls of' steele

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They both should be charged. Coke ridden white bloke with racially aggrevated breach of the peace or similar Black bloke with ABH. Simple as that. 

I struggled to understand what he was saying, and we have no context as to what had gone on before the video started, but on the evidence presented, he probably deserved a slap and the black lads beha

That's an assault, not self defence. Black violence cheered on once again by people as idiotic as the victim.

What was he saying? Could hardly make out a word.

However it seems "being racist" (whatever that means) is now far worse than casual violence in the minds of the young. A true lost generation.

Reminiscent of the Twitter support and lenient sentencing for this thug in the US:

Edited by Turned Out Nice Again
44 minutes ago, RJT1979 said:

Takes some balls to do this on the tube. Those animals prove his point though.

I struggled to understand what he was saying, and we have no context as to what had gone on before the video started, but on the evidence presented, he probably deserved a slap and the black lads behaved with some restraint. Of course another video may emerge which reveals a totally different side to the events..

However, some of the people on the carriage seemed to have a view that as he racist should be left without medical treatment; it is this opinion that frightens me, people on one side of an argument thinking that people on the other side deserve to die.....

35 minutes ago, Bornagain said:

I struggled to understand what he was saying, and we have no context as to what had gone on before the video started, but on the evidence presented, he probably deserved a slap and the black lads behaved with some restraint. Of course another video may emerge which reveals a totally different side to the events..

However, some of the people on the carriage seemed to have a view that as he racist should be left without medical treatment; it is this opinion that frightens me, people on one side of an argument thinking that people on the other side deserve to die.....

Yes.  Noisy drunk twat ruining everybody's journey; we've all had to put up with them and wished a slap to shut them up.

I also very much agree with your second point: now that he has been shut up you don't just leave him.

Calling people "racist" is the 21st century version of "burn the witch"; a collective madness looking for a victim to pick upon.

While the "racist" guy was obnoxious, and the black guy violent, the people who looked the worst were those watched and were saying "just leave him/don't help a racist"- they're cunts of the highest order.

The "racist" guy could maybe be excused, when the state of his country is taken into account.

The black guy could maybe be excused for holding back, and only delivering one punch. 

Those uncaring anti-white onlookers cannot be excused, scum. 

Seems a bit like it may have been staged to me though, and I'd expect nothing less from those deceivers who hate us. 

Edited by Carl Fimble
Sp
32 minutes ago, GBDamo said:

Well played the black fella.

I too would have left him, someone else's problem, not because of what he was saying but because he's an entitled twat who thinks the world owes him an audience when he's monged.

So you like to see people who annoy you assaulted and would not assist an injured person because "it's not your problem"?

A brave admission! Not having a pop, but seriously consider that you might be a sociopath and the implications thereof, for your own wellbeing (obviously). 

Good news is I think you are not alone on Dosbods. The "revenge" threads seem to out them nicely.

Edited by Turned Out Nice Again
30 minutes ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

So you like to see people who annoy you assaulted and would not assist an injured person because "it's not your problem"?

A brave admission! Not having a pop, but seriously consider that you might be a sociopath and the implications thereof, for your own wellbeing (obviously). 

Good news is I think you are not alone on Dosbods. The "revenge" threads seem to out them nicely.

I’ve done tons of first aid on drunks or drugged up people after kafufels.ive citizens arrested people for racist assaults in the past geting a bit old now and dispindant after the last 2 got a warning by the cps.what struck me was no one tried to calm him down or distract him it’s what we do at work .its even what I do now if I’m haveing a pint .he was a big unit and by his body laungwage you can see he realy wants a go.drunk a drugged up people can be very unpredictable I’m not surprised people didn’t get involved in London knifes etc ps didn’t someone get cut to bits in front of his kid on the train 3 years ago because someone stood up to him

Edited by stokiescum
4 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Yes.

That’s the problem it can escalate increadably fast.if the lads had thought more they could have simply overpowered him and put him under citizens arrest and be hailed hero’s instead one sparked him which could have easily killed him.however I still maintain he was spoiling for a fight hence I’ve have zero sympathy

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

Yes.  Noisy drunk twat ruining everybody's journey; we've all had to put up with them and wished a slap to shut them up.

In an enclosed space like a tube carriage standing up and walking around intoxicated, I would probably have felt physically anxious if I had been there, for all anyone knew they could have been twatted by that bloke without warning.

If I replay that scenario as a leery black bloke going around the carriage calling white people gammon or something hell yes I'd want someone to deck him.

The way in which he actually did it was pretty cowardly though.

3 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

In an enclosed space like a tube carriage standing up and walking around intoxicated, I would probably have felt physically anxious if I had been there, for all anyone knew they could have been twatted by that bloke without warning.

If I replay that scenario as a leery black bloke going around the carriage calling white people gammon or something hell yes I'd want someone to deck him.

The way in which he actually did it was pretty cowardly though.

Yes it was a sucker punch when he wasn't looking but it shut him up: no Queensbury rules with off their head twats.

If it was a black guy hitting another black guy who had been having such a rant or a white guy hitting another white guy it wouldn't have got such traction but IMHO it would have been no different apart from the utter piece of shit saying don't look after the unconscious guy "because he's a racist!!".

If it however had been a white guy hitting a black then the full force of Cressida Dicks's "finest" would have been down upon his head and the Twitter filth would have been saying that the ranting lunatic was probably mentally ill and therefore vulnerable.

11 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

If it however had been a white guy hitting a black then the full force of Cressida Dicks's "finest" would have been down upon his head and the Twitter filth would have been saying that the ranting lunatic was probably mentally ill and therefore vulnerable.

This is a very good point.