• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Man stabbed in neck in Covent Garden

Don't joke there was some journalist who's married to some top secret service agent, and was at both attacks which were in two different countries. Coincidence...?

25 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

What was the film about the journalist who got all the major crime scoops and no-one could work out how he did it until he was discovered to be commiting them?

(Only joking TMT :P)

My list is so long that I would need to hire the Albert Hall and borrow one of Kim's bombs.

2 hours ago, Hopeful said:

An 87 yr old dog walker was killed at the weekend by multiple stabbing to the head and neck.

But when I found out it was in Norfolk it seemed a bit out of the way, however, although I imagine Norfolk does have its fair share of mentally ill people who might do such a thing.

NFN, or so Sadgit "My father was a bus driver" Khan would say.

On 09/08/2017 at 19:09, Frank Hovis said:

What was the film about the journalist who got all the major crime scoops and no-one could work out how he did it until he was discovered to be commiting them?

(Only joking TMT :P)

Nightcrawler?

On 8/9/2017 at 18:49, The Masked Tulip said:

Man stabbed in neck. Man arrested.

839044_1.jpg

The man wearing the flat cap looks a bit out of place for Covent Garden - even for London.  It used to be only a northern thing but I dare say London has progressed.  

He seems to be totally oblivious to the apparent goings on (arrest or whatever) by men in black right beside him.

Edited by twocents

7 minutes ago, twocents said:

The man wearing the flat cap looks a bit out of place for Covent Garden - even for London.  It used to be only a northern thing but I dare say London has progressed.  

He seems to be totally oblivious to the apparent goings on (arrest or whatever) by men in black right beside him.

Yorkshire bloke on holiday. You can just see the nose of his whippet 

17 minutes ago, One percent said:

Yorkshire bloke on holiday. You can just see the nose of his whippet 

Seems that the police are worshipping him.