DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

News just out: kids are CV superspreaders

“I was surprised by the high levels of virus we found in children of all ages, especially in the first two days of infection ... You think of a hospital, and of all of the precautions taken to treat severely ill adults, but the viral loads of these hospitalized patients are significantly lower than a ‘healthy child’ who is walking around with a high SARS-CoV-2 viral load.”

https://news.harvard.edu/story/2020/08/looking-at-children-as-the-silent-spreaders-of-sars-cov-2/

Is anyone surprised ??

Whatever, makes no practical difference at this point. The kids have just spent 6 months at home, no way are they going to keep the schools closed for another year while waiting for vaccines which might never come. 60k people died already, mostly 80somethings who were not long for this world anyway, and everybody has quietly become accustomed to that fact. If there is another wave of infection people will be more sanguine about it, no screeching at lone sunbathers or clapping for the NHS next time.

Edited by Darude
38 minutes ago, Darude said:

Whatever, makes no practical difference at this point. The kids have just spent 6 months at home, no way are they going to keep the schools closed for another year while waiting for vaccines which might never come. 60k people died already, mostly 80somethings who were not long for this world anyway, and everybody has quietly become accustomed to that fact. If there is another wave of infection people will be more sanguine about it, no screeching at lone sunbathers or clapping for the NHS next time.

I thought the vaccine was a given at this point. Especially since Russia just released one (but of course theirs is highly dodgy rush job whereas ours isn't and should be safer statistically than just crossing the street or other crazy talk)

1 hour ago, Darude said:

Nowhere near enough data yet to say whether any of these vaccines are a given - safety, efficacy, durability of immunity etc. It is an open scientific question.

They'll have to give me it by force. There is no way I will accept them pumping that shite into me voluntary...

XYY

The teachers are worried about their own health and don't really care much about the children they're supposed to be teaching so no doubt they'll latch on to this "bigly."

15 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

“In a study of 192 children aged 0-22”......

Dubious science no doubt but the MSM will pump it I bet.

3 minutes ago, janch said:

The teachers are worried about their own health and don't really care much about the children they're supposed to be teaching so no doubt they'll latch on to this "bigly."

Dubious science no doubt but the MSM will pump it I bet.

Yeah regarding this bit :-

“In a study of 192 children aged 0-22”......

I also wondered whether they'd been testing the bearded migrant "children"! 

Edited by swiss_democracy_for_all

"additional 18 children had late-onset, COVID-19-related illness"

Out of 192 ? 

So almost 10% in this study had covid related illness yet I've yet to speak to a single person online or in real life who has even heard of a single child that has had this. Never mind actually being ill with it. 

16 minutes ago, ccc said:

"additional 18 children had late-onset, COVID-19-related illness"

Out of 192 ? 

So almost 10% in this study had covid related illness yet I've yet to speak to a single person online or in real life who has even heard of a single child that has had this. Never mind actually being ill with it. 

There's the thing

4 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

They'll have to give me it by force. There is no way I will accept them pumping that shite into me voluntary...

XYY

I don't know why people feel the need to keep talking about forced vaccination, the principles of patient autonomy and patient consent are well established in medical practice and law. Apart from a few exceptions like patients being brought in unconscious by paramedics or somebody who has been sectioned, if a doctor gives somebody medical treatment without consent that is assault, they will lose their licence to practice medicine and they can go to prison. If you don't want a vaccine you won't have to have one.

4 hours ago, Libspero said:

Good.

Now if all the teachers can just finish off their EOTHO meals and get the fuck back to school again,  that would be great.

And if it makes them feel better the BBC will have a little clap for them.

What's clapping got to do with the BBC? It was government ministers leading the clapping.