DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Dictator in a coma, I know, I know

5 minutes ago, Bandit Banzai said:

Yeah but now we get to see his sister more. Win, win.

...and she looks ...stern. lol

She wants you to go see her and confess how many bowls of rice you had this week.

1i4r50evl6251.jpg?auto=webp&s=94e11204e4

Those crazy Asians. Make Anime out of anything that is female and has a pulse.

4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

She wants you to go see her and confess how many bowls of rice you had this week.

But surely even the most daring cocksman wouldn't go near that. I mean, any chap likes a bit of sport, but fuck that.

14 minutes ago, Bandit Banzai said:

But surely even the most daring cocksman wouldn't go near that. I mean, any chap likes a bit of sport, but fuck that.

I would. I am a sucker for blue stockinged cartoon characters. I would have to make a gap in my busy schedule between Lois Griffin and Penelope Pitstop.

9 minutes ago, Bandit Banzai said:

Most despotic regimes rely upon a bullet to the back of the head. But our fat friend is ever the showman and prefers the anti-aircraft gun. You have to admire a man that wants to do the job right.

If he is dead it will be interesting whether it is China virus or whether his own side took him out for negotiating with Trump and getting nothing. It might explain his almost hysterical outbursts re talks at the start of the year. How much info did he give to Trump whilst getting nothing in return?

If it is the latter then Trump probably played too much a hardball. If Fat Boy has been taken out by his own people - even his own sister - for failure then his successor will never be able to negotiate with the US. If NK is dying as a state then we are probably closer to them lashing out in desperation.

The South Koreans are probably trying to find his location again. They get nervous when they do not know where he is. So they try to lure him out with a story that he is dead. A piece of cheese and glass of cognac probably would work better.

The SK's claim that they have one of his bodyguards who defected a few months back. If true then that would give them the best intel on Kim probably ever.

6 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

I bet Swissy would be up for a bit of Kim, he likes this ball-bustin' foreign burds.

My younger self was more daring, these days you'd need Stokie for that. Kudos to him for maintaining such an appetite into lateish middle age. I could still muster the enthusiasm to rough up the Finnish prime minister though. 

10 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Dunno.

This is the first time in World history that theres a brutal murderous dictator that the other 50% of the population can dream about havign sex with

Thatcher didnt count.

56 minutes ago, Libspero said:

She was pulling most of the strings anyway..    I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one who bumped him off.

Let's see if she can make a better go of it than her brother..   didn't the feminists always say there would be no war and suffering if women were in charge ?  ;)

I was assured at Uni that the UK would be very different if there was a woman in charge.

This was 1989.

And that women should nit be stereotyped as busty sex objects.

13 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

If he is dead it will be interesting whether it is China virus or whether his own side took him out for negotiating with Trump and getting nothing. It might explain his almost hysterical outbursts re talks at the start of the year. How much info did he give to Trump whilst getting nothing in return?

If it is the latter then Trump probably played too much a hardball. If Fat Boy has been taken out by his own people - even his own sister - for failure then his successor will never be able to negotiate with the US. If NK is dying as a state then we are probably closer to them lashing out in desperation.

Or taken out by his own side for not negotiating enough wit Trump.

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

I was assured at Uni that the UK would be very different if there was a woman in charge.

This was 1989.

And that women should nit be stereotyped as busty sex objects.

I had a feminist try that line on me at a party once.  "If women ran the world we would have peace".  I pointed out that were not far from Boudiccas home turf, who had burned London to the ground and killed so many romans that the layer of ash and bones was still distinct 2000 years later.

for some reason she got a bit batey.

14 minutes ago, Rare Bear said:

Or taken out by his own side for not negotiating enough wit Trump.

Seen as being weak. Gave a lot to Trump in the hope of getting lots back. In the end got nothing.

I suspect, if he is dead or in a coma, that it is most likely the virus. Even if they removed him from power they would still keep him as a figurehead for continuity sake. Plus I doubt anyone would have the courage to attempt a coup out of fear of betrayal, failure and some cruel death.