DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

3 hours ago, 5min OCD speculator said:

Cunt didn't bequeath me his guitars. I might have had a use for them. But like Mr Hendrix, he seemed to be too tight to pay the extra $50 to get a proper left handed one. I'll not have a bodged one.

27 was the age at which I cease to be interested in new music and bought my last CDs. 

There's a coincidence.

Here's another one.

The "dying aged 32 in Flat 12, 9 Curzon Place, Mayfair" club.  The flat was owned by Harry Nilsson 

Mama Cass 1974

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cass_Elliot

And then:  

In mid-1978 Moon moved into Flat 12, 9 Curzon Place (later Curzon Square), Shepherd Market, Mayfair, London, renting from Harry Nilsson. Cass Elliot of the Mamas and the Papas had died there four years earlier, at the age of 32;[145][146] Nilsson was concerned about letting the flat to Moon, believing it was cursed. Townshend disagreed, assuring him that "lightning wouldn't strike the same place twice".

Keith Moon 1978

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Moon

• 1 month later...