Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had buried this away in another thread but I think it deserves its own.  Obviously we cannot "know" earlier world populations but by retrospectively applying growth rates to non-agricultural populat

It's not us filling the world with people :     from : https://www.unz.com/isteve/u-n-world-population-prospects-2017-the-coming-sub-saharan-tsunami/

We would only get brief respite before we were followed by the Space Dinghy people who would travel many millions of light-years across the galaxy to spoil everything. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Most people born in 1928 are long dead, between 1928 and 1960 it took 32 years to generate an extra 1 billion (net), from 1960 to 1975 - 15 years for the next billion.

Buy shares in cremation oven manufacturers as they are going to be busy, it is a growth industry.

that's a great point.  what is needed for those extra billions apart from food and water?  clothing, I suppose.  medicines.  energy....

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, desertorchid said:

A splendid statistic is that approximately 7% of all humans that have ever existed are alive today. Puts into into perspective the importance of this generation and the impact it is likely having on the planet.

 

Pft..   the real problem is plastic bags and single use drinking straws  9_9

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, wherebee said:

If only we can get off the planet....

We would only get brief respite before we were followed by the Space Dinghy people who would travel many millions of light-years across the galaxy to spoil everything. 

Edited by M S E Refugee
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Why do we slate Bill Gates for his subterfuge in wanting to invent vaccine to reverse population growth?

 

If he distributed a vaccine that "accidentally" made 90% of the population infertile and did no other harm I might change my mind about him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Why do we slate Bill Gates for his subterfuge in wanting to invent vaccine to reverse population growth?

 

the problem with his plan (puts on tin foil hat) is that he intends to achieve depopulation by vaccinating people against a fake virus... this vaccination will (slowly) make women infertile, and also makes the male sperm carry the same infertility actor... e.g. as soon as any female has unprotected sex with a man who's been vaccinated, then she too is now unable to concieve. This is currently whistleblower 'evidence' of early trials of this.

Of course this will take a few years to happen, as otherwise they'd be questions straight away about a sudden dip in pregnancies and then the vaccination program would get halted.

In short, if you have kids and ever wants grandkids, then keep them well away from any covid vaccination plan! And then make sure the girls never have any boyfriends that got vaccinated either... I may invest in dungeon companies or chastity belt manufacturers!

But the real issue is who will voluntarily get vaccinated?  My guess is anyone currently stupid enough to be wearing  mask - ergo 95% of the UK population anyway... so the we'll be decimated (and decimated every year compounding) - good look finding people to work in a care home in 2050 onwards. They'll be so few teenagers they'll be able to command whatever they like to go to work! And why should they work when they can just choose a free house?

But will Africa get it's act together and undergo vaccinations? Especially when they recall how well the aids vaccination went last time (wonder if they'll use more than one needle per 100 people this time???)

Russia would be interesting. If they're onto this (and I suspect they know the plan) then they'll come up with their own vaccination which doesn't have the agent in it. And once again sit back and wait for demographics to make them a superpower once again. It's entirely possible that Russia and china might make up 90£ of the human population 100 years from now.

And all this does without a single nuclear bomb. Quite clever really. Mr Gates has graduated from only putting viruses in computers hasn't he?

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

the problem with his plan (puts on tin foil hat) is that he intends to achieve depopulation by vaccinating people against a fake virus... this vaccination will (slowly) make women infertile, and also makes the male sperm carry the same infertility actor... e.g. as soon as any female has unprotected sex with a man who's been vaccinated, then she too is now unable to concieve. This is currently whistleblower 'evidence' of early trials of this.

Of course this will take a few years to happen, as otherwise they'd be questions straight away about a sudden dip in pregnancies and then the vaccination program would get halted.

In short, if you have kids and ever wants grandkids, then keep them well away from any covid vaccination plan! And then make sure the girls never have any boyfriends that got vaccinated either... I may invest in dungeon companies or chastity belt manufacturers!

But the real issue is who will voluntarily get vaccinated?  My guess is anyone currently stupid enough to be wearing  mask - ergo 95% of the UK population anyway... so the we'll be decimated (and decimated every year compounding) - good look finding people to work in a care home in 2050 onwards. They'll be so few teenagers they'll be able to command whatever they like to go to work! And why should they work when they can just choose a free house?

But will Africa get it's act together and undergo vaccinations? Especially when they recall how well the aids vaccination went last time (wonder if they'll use more than one needle per 100 people this time???)

Russia would be interesting. If they're onto this (and I suspect they know the plan) then they'll come up with their own vaccination which doesn't have the agent in it. And once again sit back and wait for demographics to make them a superpower once again. It's entirely possible that Russia and china might make up 90£ of the human population 100 years from now.

And all this does without a single nuclear bomb. Quite clever really. Mr Gates has graduated from only putting viruses in computers hasn't he?

Russia and China have already achieved sharply declining populations without the need for an “infertility vaccine”.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

A proper Pandemic would have to have a 93% fatality rate to take us back to the 1700AD population level.

I wonder if this could be possible. I propose the remaining 7% would die quickly because everything would collapse, literally. At first, it would be that most of the remnant would not make it through the adjustments required away from mass production and industrialized agriculture. Then the water supply system would crumble and become contaminated. People would die from cold and heat. Chemical plants would catch fire or release their stored contents. In the longer term, we'd have BP Horizon disasters replicated throughout the world contaminating the oceans, buildings and bridges would collapse without the manpower to perform regular inspections,  the roads would become impassable, and finally, shut-down nuclear power plants would start leaking their contents.  The last point would affect the entire planet, even hunter-gatherer types far away from civilization.

p.s. I mentioned elswhere the fragility of the banks' computer systems. I wonder what level of staff attrition would be necessary for all records to become unretrievable? Large/sophisticated companies would collapse from the loss of a small fraction of knowledgeable staff. All your savings and investments could disappear from a pandemic that killed just 10% of working-age people. In WWII, the British lost about 1% of the people.

Edited by Nippy
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nippy said:

I wonder if this could be possible. I propose the remaining 7% would die quickly because everything would collapse, literally. At first, it would be that most of the remnant would not make it through the adjustments required away from mass production and industrialized agriculture. Then the water supply system would crumble and become contaminated. People would die from cold and heat. Chemical plants would catch fire or release their stored contents. In the longer term, we'd have BP Horizon disasters replicated throughout the world contaminating the oceans, buildings and bridges would collapse without the manpower to perform regular inspections,  the roads would become impassable, and finally, shut-down nuclear power plants would start leaking their contents.  The last point would affect the entire planet, even hunter-gatherer types far away from civilization.

All of that! 

Realistically you'd have to self-sufficient and fairly isolated to both survive the pandemic and continue afterwards.

This sort of pandemic is actually very possible now though it has not been so before.  This is primarily owing to the intensive rearing of chickens

No, really.

If a virus is so fatal that it makes its host drop dead in 24 hours then it's not going to go very far from its origins because its "R" rate in a dispersed population will be tiny.  In the case of the current WuFlu there would just be a lot of dead fruit bats in a remote cave. 

However if it arises in chickens, as it often does owing to their close proximity, then there are so many that the rapid death isn't a problem and the virus can keep spreading as it slaughters.  When it jumps to close quartered cities then again a 24 hour time to death is still plenty to allow reinfection.

There are estimated to be 50 billion chickens in the world.

And if you wanted to create perfect conditions for a fatal virus to evolve then this is exactly how you would chose to keep them.

 

This is where the end of civilisation will arise.

maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/how-many-chickens-are-there-in-the-world.html

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

You missed out Africa, they won't queue up for jabs unless you give them money or a free mobile phone.

They're not going to take a vaccine at all.

Covid19 isn't strong enough to hurt many Africans, and even if it was something a lot more serious, the tiniest hint of any rumour regarding infertility would have them refusing it, procreation is like life itself to most African cultures.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

Judging by what's happened in the UK they should just bomb Africa with blue hair dye and lard.

 

The A1 best way is to give every man (specifically) in the world an inflating £50k income for life, with no requirement to work, from age 18 and then apply an even stronger version of UK divorce and child support rules.

World population will fall off of a cliff.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Southmartin said:

the problem with his plan (puts on tin foil hat) is that he intends to achieve depopulation by vaccinating people against a fake virus... this vaccination will (slowly) make women infertile, and also makes the male sperm carry the same infertility actor... e.g. as soon as any female has unprotected sex with a man who's been vaccinated, then she too is now unable to concieve. This is currently whistleblower 'evidence' of early trials of this.

Of course this will take a few years to happen, as otherwise they'd be questions straight away about a sudden dip in pregnancies and then the vaccination program would get halted.

In short, if you have kids and ever wants grandkids, then keep them well away from any covid vaccination plan! And then make sure the girls never have any boyfriends that got vaccinated either... I may invest in dungeon companies or chastity belt manufacturers!

But the real issue is who will voluntarily get vaccinated?  My guess is anyone currently stupid enough to be wearing  mask - ergo 95% of the UK population anyway... so the we'll be decimated (and decimated every year compounding) - good look finding people to work in a care home in 2050 onwards. They'll be so few teenagers they'll be able to command whatever they like to go to work! And why should they work when they can just choose a free house?

But will Africa get it's act together and undergo vaccinations? Especially when they recall how well the aids vaccination went last time (wonder if they'll use more than one needle per 100 people this time???)

Russia would be interesting. If they're onto this (and I suspect they know the plan) then they'll come up with their own vaccination which doesn't have the agent in it. And once again sit back and wait for demographics to make them a superpower once again. It's entirely possible that Russia and china might make up 90£ of the human population 100 years from now.

And all this does without a single nuclear bomb. Quite clever really. Mr Gates has graduated from only putting viruses in computers hasn't he?

Where did you read about this? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...