DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Victoria Australia extends emergency Covid powers by an additional 12 months

Will the UN come to liberate the oppressed people of Aus and NZ from these authoritarian dictators denying their human rights? Oh... they approve of it. Trump? Think of all those lovely minerals the US military could liberate from Aus. And they could go bunker busting billionaire globalist swamp creature hideouts in NZ and using cool military tech would be good for the US economy too.

There's definitely some weird correlation now where the countries least affected by the pandemic are going all totalitarian and shutting down cities for a single case, whilst those with 100s of 1000s of cases realise it's not the end of the world and just tell people to wash their hands more and get on with things.

Australia and NZ have jumped the shark. They're both committing national suicide as far as I can tell. And don't even look at Latin America.

6 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

We are not getting out of this without violence, not protest but naked violence against those who pretend to serve us but in reality dominate

And for the first time in my life I'm prepared to administer it, whatever the consequences. 

Just now, eight said:

Australia and NZ have jumped the shark. They're both committing national suicide as far as I can tell. And don't even look at Latin America.

And for the first time in my life I'm prepared to administer it, whatever the consequences. 

Worryingly me too, I am of the view that if I start I am not going to stop until dead or the political class and establishment are swept away and freedom reigns. 

1 hour ago, JohnnyB said:

There's definitely some weird correlation now where the countries least affected by the pandemic are going all totalitarian and shutting down cities for a single case, whilst those with 100s of 1000s of cases realise it's not the end of the world and just tell people to wash their hands more and get on with things.

Could it be a ploy to stop them being overrun by the Chinese?

Close your borders type of action?

3 minutes ago, Loki said:

IMG-20200819-WA0005.thumb.jpg.ab2ea1ac77ff0ce4d43fb4f3fadf151e.jpg

I was going to go to this but then I saw that our self-proclaimed Expert Sciention said it was stupid so I'm afraid you'll just all have to stop being so bloody paranoid.  Hopeless said so.

Good to see Piers Corbyn getting involved. I've long said that he's ten times less nutty than his brother.

1 minute ago, eight said:

Unfortunately I think they've invited David Icke as well.

Tbf I don't think it matters who they invite as long as the numbers are there.

'They' haven't exactly been credible throughout this whole thing, and people still blithely go along with it. 

(Useless modelling, conflicting advice, changing advice, no cancelling of flights until now, etc, etc, etc)

Just now, spunko said:

I would like to go now, just to see if he discusses the reptilians with a straight face or not.

I like to think he slipped that in (Someone explained it once as meaning the 'reptilian' part of the brain) to sound just nutty enough he doesn't get suicided.  But I don't follow his work so maybe he is batshit.

7 minutes ago, Loki said:

I like to think he slipped that in (Someone explained it once as meaning the 'reptilian' part of the brain) to sound just nutty enough he doesn't get suicided.  But I don't follow his work so maybe he is batshit.

That was me I think :ph34r: