DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

My heart fucking bleeds, pass me the world’s smallest violin please

Thought this deserved its own thread 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8659915/TOM-LEONARD-prison-cell-thats-fate-worse-death.html

The prison cell that's a fate worse than death: If convicted in the U.S., the jihadi 'Beatles' will be spared execution. But that would be a release compared with the mental torture of its most secure jail

After just two years in Colorado's dreaded Supermax Prison, hate preacher Abu Hamza was frantically pounding on his cell door to get out, his lawyers decrying its 'inhuman and degrading conditions' and insisting he'd return to a British jail 'in a second' if he could.

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8659915/TOM-LEONARD-prison-cell-thats-fate-worse-death.html

The prison cell that's a fate worse than death: If convicted in the U.S., the jihadi 'Beatles' will be spared execution. But that would be a release compared with the mental torture of its most secure jail

After just two years in Colorado's dreaded Supermax Prison, hate preacher Abu Hamza was frantically pounding on his cell door to get out, his lawyers decrying its 'inhuman and degrading conditions' and insisting he'd return to a British jail 'in a second' if he could.

Not all bad news then.

14 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Lol

I would have though these pious religious scholars would enjoy enduring the peaceful solitude and the relaxing ambience while contemplating the ramifications of their religious texts and it's enduring truth.... that they are fucked but not fucked.

Edited by XswampyX
39 minutes ago, One percent said:

I'm not even going to read the link I care that little.

3 minutes ago, spunko said:

This story about ADX Florence gets rehashed every time a new sucker gets sent there. I don't think they even bother to edit it much now.

The suggestion that prisoners inside cannot kill themselves because there aren't any ways of doing it, are a bit misguided too. 

I sat a watched some daft fucker try and strangle himself a few years ago has I ate my packed lunch.the girls were running around like idiots panicking I’m like go for it this will be interesting .he was on suicide watch but you can’t strangle yourself with your bare hands

47 minutes ago, One percent said:

How awful. My heart bleeds.
This is what prison should be for these cunts, unremitting misery compounded upon misery

3 minutes ago, honkydonkey said:

I always wondered how Harold Shipman killed himself. It seems doctors don't have any trouble doing the deed when they desire.

He hung himself whilst on 15 minute checks my mate was a probationary prison officer at the time and got his arse chewed for that ps can tell u a few more facts about shipman that are not well known from

his time in

prison lol

Edited by stokiescum
4 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

He hung himself whilst on 15 minute checks my mate was a probationary prison officer at the time and got his arse chewed for that ps can tell u a few more facts about shipman that are not well known from

his time in

prison lol

do tell

55 minutes ago, One percent said:

pounding on his cell door to get out, his lawyers decrying its 'inhuman and degrading conditions' and insisting he'd return to a British jail 'in a second' if he could.

In U.S. confinement, his hook devices were confiscated and replaced with a prosthetic spork.

my fucking sides

galactic lulz.jpg

5 minutes ago, JFK said:

do tell

The main ones are that he was that arrogant he would talk to no one and I mean no one.oit was well known he would try a kill himself the only way of stoping that is a 1-1 he was on 15 minnutes checks.he did it has soon has he was entitled to

maximun pension .that was passed on to his wife.he would play chess but only with one lag no one else.he had terrible body Oder he rarely showered 

1 hour ago, One percent said:

Hamza could always pass the time by having a wa... oh, wait...:/

12 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

Hamza could always pass the time by having a wa... oh, wait...:/

He should only have young female guards, with tight black corporate type trousers on, stretched out until they are almost transparent and wearing the light blue shirts 2 sizes too small with the white pearlescent buttons straining to hold in their heaving busoms while they girlishly play with their hair and fondle with each others keys.

Oh. Where's me hooks.

30 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

The main ones are that he was that arrogant he would talk to no one and I mean no one.oit was well known he would try a kill himself the only way of stoping that is a 1-1 he was on 15 minnutes checks.he did it has soon has he was entitled to

maximun pension .that was passed on to his wife.he would play chess but only with one lag no one else.he had terrible body Oder he rarely showered 

Yeah remember his missus getting the full pension there was a right scandal about that.

Interesting personal anecdote too, I worked with a guy who was from Todmorden and Shipman was the family GP, when it was all happening, he really didn't believe it, he was talking to us about how friendly Shippy was and that they all thought he was a great GP (none of the family had serious health conditions, thankfully! Just the normal run-of-the-mill stuff), he apparently was really good to chat with, a bit of a people person - obviously superficially the good bedside manner.  Very chilling.  

So when it was becoming obvious that shippy was a serial killer this work colleague was really quite devastated at being under the care of such a psycho! 

2 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

Living 23 hours a day in a tiny cell knowing that the only way out is either in a box or through the medical wing and then into a box must be really, really, fucking horrible. :)

An all powerful deity means that believers should always see another way out, particularly those who've persuaded themselves that they're on his ultimate preferred guest list.

Even if the deity doesn't get around to organising a prison break, an eternity of bliss is surely worth a (relatively brief) lifetime spent waiting in a small box.

Just now, Lightly Toasted said:

An all powerful deity means that believers should always see another way out, particularly those who've persuaded themselves that they're on his ultimate preferred guest list.

Even if the deity doesn't get around to organising a prison break, an eternity of bliss is surely worth a (relatively brief) lifetime spent waiting in a small box.

I wonder how his unshakeable belief in all that guff is holding up?