DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Forgive the pic I’m siting in the dark geting fucked up ran out of larger I’m starting on the Malibu in a minute .2 iPads on charge and e-cigarettes no WiFi here but can piggy back off the Xs phone unbelievably sky go works so I could watch a film lol.things have moved on from how I’m used to camping ie a fire and eating beans out of a tin .ps are cool boxes safe to

leave on all night 

B981FC5C-2A3F-4A84-AC0D-21BBD92BD96F.jpeg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still not decided on a place where to bury the body?

Yorkshire Tea! Naughty boy - it’s on the banned list! 

Takes me back to a trip in Iceland I had a Tadpole tent, pitched at Latrabjarg. There was no shelter. The forecast was Force 8 that night. It was midsummer so 24hr daylight. My tent was pitched a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, eta-carinae said:

Is it a problem that my first thought was how many GB your ex has on her data plan for the sky go usage?

30 but I’ve not used any yet.probably won’t either.i want to see if the car fits in the tent but got vetoed.no concerns about the trailer geting stole and sea life centre at Great Yarmouth is a waste of 40 plus quid.

9734BC05-13BC-45D4-B8C8-9A4289EBE1B2.jpeg

42AE7779-7380-44EF-B8F5-4FC3411D3EE3.jpeg

8 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Well I’ve been invited over to bungay Norfolk for a night out by a friend he says all the locals are inbred cunts and hate outsiders I’m thinking bad fucking idea.

Oi...my grandad was from there. I used to call it the land of the living dead when we went to visit. Average age always seemed to be about 83. 

Call it Bungi though. Call it Bun-gay and people will think you're some kind of posh London type wanting to buy up all their hovels and go all wicker man on you.

3 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

Oi...my grandad was from there. I used to call it the land of the living dead when we went to visit. Average age always seemed to be about 83. 

Call it Bungi though. Call it Bun-gay and people will think you're some kind of posh London type wanting to buy up all their hovels and go all wicker man on you.

It’s still like that by the sounds of it .he is willing to pick me up a return me the next day but says the locals are cunts

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

Is the turn appearing at the campsite bar The Osmonds by any chance...

XYY

It’s shut so is the swimming pool more than half of everything in Great Yarmouth is fucking shut .on the bright side had a shag at tea time and the x woke me up at 5amgiveing me a blow job.ive even gone retro with the beer tonight her and the kids are asleep and I’m siting up geting fucked up takeing the piss out of lefty’s and anti Brexit people on the internet all is good.just hope a tree doesn’t fall on the tent it’s a bit windy.

1A0C9724-8EFE-4689-BD4B-9F5C201BD3CB.jpeg