DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

HL Sophisticated Products Quiz

7 hours ago, Knickerless Turgid said:

Has anyone else struggled to get past HL's multiple choice quiz?

I have got all the answers correct, but when I try to continue, I just get bounced back into doing the quiz again.

https://www.google.com/search?q=computer+says+no+gif&oq=computer+says&aqs=chrome.1.0l2j69i57j0.12348j0j4&client=ms-android-huawei&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=jfI8hlw4O_7XsM

7 hours ago, Knickerless Turgid said:

Has anyone else struggled to get past HL's multiple choice quiz?

I have got all the answers correct, but when I try to continue, I just get bounced back into doing the quiz again.

@Knickerless Turgid

There are 6 sophisticated product forms to fill out. I filled them out and got accepted back in March when I opened up my account.

I then had to do them for the wife’s ISA  account last week ( as investing In metals and shorting ETFs QQQS), and only managed to get 4 / 6 filled in and passed off - however two of them kept bouncing back to the original page every time I finished it - even with ensuring they got the answers they wanted. I filled them in on their website (not app) via the browser on my phone. 

Must be a browser issue. I think one was regulated funds form , can’t remember the other. 

Thought it was just me at the time - but it must be a tech issue. I am sure they will sort soon.

Unless they don’t want their investors ‘shorting the NASDAQ! QQQS 😂

Edited by Vendetta
39 minutes ago, Knickerless Turgid said:

That's the fella I have my sights on!

Thanks.

I am still trying to decide what ‘signal’  and ‘strategy’ I would use to short the NAS with the ‘QQQS x3 short’.

Look for a Nasdaq day drop of >2.5% and then let it rally back next day and then buy the QQQS x3 eg. £2000. Ride whatever comes for 2 weeks and close it if no substantial fall in Nasdaq.

Then buy in again 4 weeks later.

Rinse and repeat ......

Problem is:

‘The market can stay irrational longer than one can stay solvent....