DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

He looks a right dick

64207e80103f6677db13e9ea785262acf3c5a157

Oh look at me in me crop top.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3578661/from-fake-tattoos-and-crop-tops-to-making-a-poodle-air-force-chief-the-king-of-thailands-maddest-moments-revealed/#

Could be worse.

Imagine Chucky BigEars in acropolis top and Camilla topless.

That top photo could end up costing him a lot. Wtf would he have been on to wear that? I can see the logic in some comedy photo next to a woman wearing the same top, but how do you end up walking around like that? 

1 minute ago, Bear Hug said:

That top photo could end up costing him a lot. Wtf would he have been on to wear that? I can see the logic in some comedy photo next to a woman wearing the same top, but how do you end up walking around like that? 

Not much self awareness n surrounding yourself with Yes man.

5 minutes ago, dgul said:

If I had loads of power and was protected by law from any criticism I'm sure I'd end up doing similar.

I was thinking something similar. This man was once a male teenager and had the following choice :-

1. Work hard on understanding normal people, politics and economics, do my homework and develop my devotion-to-duty-and-my-subjects character.

or

2. Amuse myself with a selection of the most beautiful, seductive and sexually skilled ladies in the world who will all tell me how fabulous I am.

I have worked out in Thailand on many occasions 20 years ago. 

The respect for the monarchy back then (1997 - 2003) was something to behold.

A wild place mind.

I was in Ratchaburi in 2000 and the ‘God’s Army’ led by 2 ‘13 year old’ teenage twins took over the local hospital and surrounded the power station I was in. Ended in a big gun battle and then came the executions etc. Mental. The twins who were ‘revered’ managed to escape death on multiple occasions. 

Johnny Htoo and Luther Htoo (pronounced 'too', 'H' is silent; born circa 1988) are twin brothers who jointly led the God's Armyguerrilla group — a splinter group of the Karen National Union — in Myanmar (Burma) during the late 1990s.

Interesting to see they are living normal lives now.... 

https://amp.scmp.com/news/asia/article/1346812/reunited-gods-army-twins-search-normal-life

Edited by Vendetta
21 minutes ago, Vendetta said:

A wild place mind.

I was in Ratchaburi in 2000 and the ‘God’s Army’ led by 2 ‘13 year old’ teenage twins took over the local hospital and surrounded the power station I was in. Ended in a big gun battle and then came the executions etc. Mental. The twins who were ‘revered’ managed to escape death on multiple occasions. 

Johnny Htoo and Luther Htoo (pronounced 'too', 'H' is silent; born circa 1988) are twin brothers who jointly led the God's Armyguerrilla group — a splinter group of the Karen National Union — in Myanmar (Burma) during the late 1990s.

https://amp.scmp.com/news/asia/article/1346812/reunited-gods-army-twins-search-normal-life

Stop showing off Arnie :Old:

3 hours ago, Bear Hug said:

Crop top pic looks fake to me. Look at the difference in resolution between the top of the top and the bottom. It looks to me as if a crop top and stomach from another photo has been pasted over what was probably a full 'wifebeater' vest covering his stomach. There's even a bit of mismatch around the left hand side of the torso.

Wearing a full 'wifebeater' seems a bit of a faux pas for a king, but it's not quite as bad as a bra top.

Edited by Austin Allegro
31 minutes ago, Vendetta said:

A wild place mind.

"The Karens" :oxD

10 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Crop top pic looks fake to me. Look at the difference in resolution between the top of the top and the bottom. It looks to me as if a crop top and stomach from another photo has been pasted over what was probably a full 'wifebeater' vest covering his stomach. There's even a bit of mismatch around the left hand side of the torso.

Wearing a full 'wifebeater' seems a bit of a faux pas for a king, but it's not quite as bad as a bra top.

There are multiple pictures of him in various crop tops on Google. Seems to be his thing. 

Edited by Bear Hug
26 minutes ago, ccc said:

Stop showing off Arnie :Old:

To be clear I was not involved in the gun battle. We left that to the army. We just stayed inside the complex - they were intending to take us hostage though - as westerners we were a ‘prime target’. 

The water festival was interesting too. Where they throw water and splash anyone To celebrate the coming rainy season. One of the locals lads through a bucket of water over the ‘village bobby’ - he turned around and shot the lad dead. 

Don’t ever cause a Thai male to ‘lose face’ in front of the group. They’ll slice you open as soon as look at you. 

3 hours ago, dgul said:

If I had loads of power and was protected by law from any criticism I'm sure I'd end up doing similar.

Let me thing.

Merciless King, chosen by God to rule my people.

I want to nip  out n buys some fags.

Do I:

a) Wear an outfit made from the flayed skin of my enemies?

b)

thai-crown-prince-2-0.jpg?w660

12 minutes ago, Vendetta said:

The water festival was interesting too. Where they throw water and splash anyone To celebrate the coming rainy season. One of the locals lads through a bucket of water over the ‘village bobby’ - he turned around and shot the lad dead. 

I do hope that was a one off nutter, otherwise I'd be very worried about ever going on holiday to Phuket for example

Some interesting videos of Siaow dinner parties in the nude on the net.

Seen him at my wifes graduation about 15 years ago and he looked like a painted doll and very ill. It is rumoured that the time spent in Germany is due  to the intensive medical treatment he requires due to having HIV/AIDS.

He has had  a number of wife's and also a large amount of bastard children, anyone of which could be a contender to the throne when he dies. The amount of reverence and political capital he holds is nothing compared to his father. The monarchy in Thailand pretty much died when the last king died. If you are interested have a read how King VIII sadly passed away.

I am not sure who exactly is in control of the army at this point, which given that it is currently a military junta is concerning. There has been an American educated, young and handsome  Thai political candidate (read CIA) in the news recently who has probably been put there to counter the CCP backed ex Prime Minister Taksin and his family.

A more convoluted political thriller would be hard to write.

32 minutes ago, Vendetta said:

To be clear I was not involved in the gun battle. We left that to the army. We just stayed inside the complex - they were intending to take us hostage though - as westerners we were a ‘prime target’. 

Don’t ever cause a Thai male to ‘lose face’ in front of the group. They’ll slice you open as soon as look at you. 

I was referring to working out as in gym xD

17 minutes ago, Straingone said:

Some interesting videos of Siaow dinner parties in the nude on the net.

Seen him at my wifes graduation about 15 years ago and he looked like a painted doll and very ill. It is rumoured that the time spent in Germany is due  to the intensive medical treatment he requires due to having HIV/AIDS.

He has had  a number of wife's and also a large amount of bastard children, anyone of which could be a contender to the throne when he dies. The amount of reverence and political capital he holds is nothing compared to his father. The monarchy in Thailand pretty much died when the last king died. If you are interested have a read how King VIII sadly passed away.

I am not sure who exactly is in control of the army at this point, which given that it is currently a military junta is concerning. There has been an American educated, young and handsome  Thai political candidate (read CIA) in the news recently who has probably been put there to counter the CCP backed ex Prime Minister Taksin and his family.

A more convoluted political thriller would be hard to write.

He is absolutely despised from what I heard last time there. 

7 hours ago, wherebee said:

https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/to-anyone-familiar-with-thailand-what-s-happening-is-breathtaking-20200824-p55opm.html#Echobox=1598301301

So - those of us who are on the ground - is this shit stirring by the western media again, a la Ukraine etc etc, or is it relatively accurate?

Thats Lance Percival surely

King Maha Vajiralongkorn was never popular.

image.jpeg.0b33b5de5fb0f4e65486d0473da9c00f.jpeg